Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Hungry niglets try to eat white toddler

And no, im not kidding. The 17 month old little girl was attacked at a toddlers play center in the UK by two Somalian niglets. They were caught in the act of holding her down and biting on her face and body, leaving her horribly scarred. Of course the media such as The DailyMail left out any mention of the niglets race but the mother made a post on Facebook confirming it:

And magically, the post she made is GONE. I know I read it. I went back to find the link and it is nowhere to be found.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/le...e-WMlIaUyYs6Bs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	safe_image.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	5521
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The comments give me hope.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Becky said: “She looks like she’s been savaged by a dog, not a child.”

She said the hospital told her there were bite marks from two different children.
    Before I read that part i had already thought of those ugly ass African Wild Dogs. Need anymore proof that niggers are sub-human, feral animals?

Beautiful little white baby and now she may need skin grafts and has to undergo hepatitis B injections. God damn this one pissed me off!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    “She looks like she’s been savaged by a dog, not a child.”
    Close, they're animals but dogs are higher on the evolutionary scale.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor human child. She'll probably need rabies shots too

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Google "Negroes in a Negro Land" and it is a short read about humans visiting Africa in the late 1700's, 1800's and early 1900's. There is a passage there about bushmen who were hired to carry goods for the safaris and how when walking through a village would hit a niglet child on the head killing it. Lancing it so an arm could be pulled through it's ankle and carried until the evening when it would be gutted and boiled in a pot and feasted upon by their fellow carriers. These niglets were acting out their heritage of cannibalism because they themselves are beasts.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would offer my solution, but I really like it here on The Plantation, and my thoughts would surely earn me the ban hammer.

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The final solution to this problem involves Africa, and Wakanda, and every nigger on Earth being back there to build it. And no YT ever, under pain of death, ever setting foot on that shithole of a continent again. The place is cursed, and should be taboo.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I would offer my solution, but I really like it here on The Plantation, and my thoughts would surely earn me the ban hammer.

I really like it here too. I got banned at another sissy site because I used the words coalburner, Dolezal, and rope (without mentioning wind chimes). If any of you guys remember, there used to be an ad for Pace picante sauce. The cook hand the cowboys a salsa from NY City. Then one cowboy said "Get a rope". That was a national ad!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I really like it here too. I got banned at another sissy site because I used the words coalburner, Dolezal, and rope (without mentioning wind chimes). If any of you guys remember, there used to be an ad for Pace picante sauce. The cook hand the cowboys a salsa from NY City. Then one cowboy said "Get a rope". That was a national ad!
    Hmm. I seem to remember a different nigger bashing site, way back in the CO days, where the admins didn't like people talking about "coalburning". Seemed the site owner was "sensitive" about the subject.. For some reason..
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post

Not if you word it right or post it the Trustee beef forum

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Hmm. I seem to remember a different nigger bashing site, way back in the CO days, where the admins didn't like people talking about "coalburning". Seemed the site owner was "sensitive" about the subject.. For some reason..

Gee.....let me guess what that shit show site was...... NM?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Gee.....let me guess what that shit show site was...... NM?
    You've won a new car! A barely used hooptie! Frankly I fail to see their logic. Burners and sharks, by definition, have consummated or commingled with vile nigger flesh, in the most repugnant way. A human mates with an ape. So this act makes them a nigger lover. Personally, my opinion is these acts make them lower than niggers because nature made them human then they disrespect their humanity, DNA, and heritage by mixing it with subhuman DNA and produce sprogs. Calling out burners like Dolezal was not allowed because "we only bash nigger, we don't bash humans". Oh well. So glad I found this site.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 12-04-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The old CO frowned on threads specifically about coalburners. I'm glad we're a bit looser here, to talk about all aspects of the nigger plague, and asslifters too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If that happened to my daughter I'd 100% start booting those little niggers right in the head.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You've won a new car! A barely used hooptie! Frankly I fail to see their logic. Burners and sharks, by definition, have consummated or commingled with vile nigger flesh, in the most repugnant way. A human mates with an ape. So this act makes them a nigger lover. Personally, my opinion is these acts make them lower than niggers because nature made them human then they disrespect their humanity, DNA, and heritage by mixing it with subhuman DNA and produce sprogs. Calling out burners like Dolezal was not allowed because "we only bash nigger, we don't bash humans". Oh well. So glad I found this site.
    IMO, burners are scum of the earth and should be treated as such.
    There was something a while back on the cover of some prominent magazine called "The Face of the Future". Time, Newsweek maybe. The photograph was exactly what you would imagine it would be. Some sub-human mongrel that would be the eventual result in a hundred years or two of coal burning.
    You know how if you take about 5-8 different colors of paint and mix them real good, the result is always something the color of mud? That's what the pic looked like.

Burners run amok over a few hundred years, all the progeny breeding with other mutants and there you have the end of humanity as we know it.

In automotive terms; if you don't change the filter along with your oil...just change the oil and leave the filter...your mixing the capacity of the filter, about one quart, of dirty oil with four quarts of clean oil. The result: 5 quarts of semi-dirty oil.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My father, who is not as shall we say virulent as I am, told me when I was young: you have a can of white paint. Put a little black, it already doesn't look right. He only referred to niggers. He wasn't concerned about other human peoples, he was open minded that way. My folks let me be with who I liked, except blacks. He said don't shame your bloodline and heritage. Well I've always thought niggers are ugly and stupid since several lifetimes ago.