Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

SEC files against Floyd Mayweather & DJ Khaled niggers for promoting shady cryptocurrency scam

What kind of cryptocurrency could that have been? Cooncoin?

In the settlement, the SEC alleges that Mayweather failed to disclose a $100,000 promotional payment from Centra Tech Inc., while Khaled didn’t disclose a $50,000 payment. In May, the tech company’s three co-founders were indicted for cryptocurrency fraud, fraudulently raising more than $25 million from investors in an initial coin offering. The Department of Justice also filed parallel criminal charges in the case.
    Cryptocurrency scammers using celebrity niggers to promote their scams.

“Investors should be skeptical of investment advice posted to social media platforms, and should not make decisions based on celebrity endorsements,” said SEC Enforcement Division Co-Director Steven Peikin. “Social media influencers are often paid promoters, not investment professionals, and the securities they’re touting, regardless of whether they are issued using traditional certificates or on the blockchain, could be frauds.”
    Mayweather agreed to pay more than $600,000 in penalties and disgorgement, and Khaled will pay more than $150,000—though neither admitted to any wrongdoing in the settlement.
    The pair also agreed not to promote securities for three years and to cooperate with the investigation. Khaled agreed to a two-year ban on promoting cryptocurrencies.
    http://archive.is/rKGiX#selection-691.0-699.166

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is always boasting about how much money it has yet he still needs to do something illegal and scam others for money. I hope somehow he goes broke.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer that nigger Mayweather gets some painful pancreatic cancer. Always bragging, always showing off like a typical no shame nigger. I really hate him. And that sand nigger, with a name like Khaled, same. Promoting ape music & ways.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of cryptocurrency could that have been? Cooncoin?
    KuntaCointay
    Bro-bit
    Monkey Shineys
    Crypto-B-T
    Nigger Riches
    Kentucky Fraud Coin
    Cooncash