Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i bought a niggers Wii

Nintendo Wii that is. My Wii quit working recently. Since they no longer make them I checked out good old Fleabay. Numerous on there going for anywhere in between $50-$100. I didn't need any extras. I already have quite a few games, so I picked one out. From what appears to be a reputable video game dealer, it was a "modded" unit for $65, free shipping. Hundreds - maybe even a thousand games from other systems hacked into it. How could I pass this up? Well it arrived actually a few days earlier than expected. I rip open the package, first thing I notice is a odd smell. Oh well, it will air out. I plug it in as excited as a 12 year old on Christmas morning. It fires up - but not the same welcome screen from my old Wii. Where this person had "Modded it" they changed that to some freaking strange looking rap nigger. OH MY GOD. The curser on the screen, its a niggers face. WTF? This goes away after around 1 minute and it flashes to the original screen thank God. And just as I expected it did have hundreds of games already pre-loaded from earlier Nintendo systems and also earlier Sega and PlayStation systems. More games than I can ever play really. Almost too many games. Who would want all of this? Only a nigger or a wigger. Instead of picking out his favorite ones that he more than likely downloaded for free off the internet he put the entire catalog. I had no idea the Wii could hold this much stuff. Come to think of it-this couldn't have been a nigger-no way on earth is a nigger smart enough to do this.
    Or was it a nigger? For those who are not familiar with the Nintendo Wii you can design your own characters called Mii's which you can use in various games. There are two Mii's still saved on this system and both are NIGGERS!
    My first thought is throw it in the garbage. Or can it be saved? I unplugged it and scrubbed the outside and controls with Lysol and other cleaners. There is a way of reformatting the entire system and wiping it all clean but i don't know if i want to go to those extremes. I am going to try to delete all of the nigger wallpaper nonsense off of it and most of the games. I would like to be able to delete the ones I don't want while saving those I do. Push come to shove I will take it outback and burn it.
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 11-30-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Srsly, who cares? Clean it up real good and enjoy it. I say as long as you didn't KNOWINGLY put money into a niggers' pockets, you're good to go. At least you paid for it, for damn sure the nigger stole it. That's the beauty of plastics, they can be sanitized easily most of the time. If ya feel that bad about it, if it has that much shit loaded on it, sell it to a nigger for 25x what you paid for it. Just make sure they pay first, in front of a police station, with several officers watching and checking for warrants.