Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerloving commercials one after another: Lexus, Hyundai and even Jeep

Whatever Mrs. S was watching last night, I looked up to see a Lexus commercial showing a rich fambly getting a new car as a present. Immediately after was a Hyundai commercial with the same. I thought to myself, so where did the niggers steal the cars from? Then there was a Jeep commercial, at least with a white woman looking for a new car, but you guessed it, a buck salesman showed up. "Sheeit, beeyotch, dis muhfuggah be all fine an sheet, you juss need dem chromed rims, gnomesain?"

It's getting ridiculous, like old Russian propaganda showing how great their lives were. At this rate we're going to have to boycott every last company.
    Last edited by Sandy; 11-28-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed it too. Barilla pasta has a nasty commercial with a burner dancing with her buck in the kitchen while the pasta cooks. It's nauseating to watch and I fear for the young 14 year old white high school freshman who's watches this stuff day after day.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe that's why I've become such a cheapskate in recent years and never want to spend any money. A nigger in an ad makes me absolutely not want to buy that product.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A British media analyst firm called OfCom did a study and concluded that niggers are seriously over represented in media in proportion to their population statistics. And their conclusion? Add even more niggers! I made a thread about that somewhere on this board.

But, I watch a lot of FOX News. A lot of their advertisers are insurance firms that have babbling, ooking baboons crowing the virtues of their shitty insurance policies. It's annoying to say the least. "Yooooz beez in gud hands wit' allstate an' sheeeyit."

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    I’ll add... Ferbreze can kiss my ass. I was driving and playing pandora, after I great song I heard this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCJ-ULsztg

You will immediately want to Ralph. Don’t play it.
    Febreze can now officially kiss my ass too!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love for the news to interview me just once. It may never reach the air waves but I would have someone high stepping.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's more disturbing is the comments on the Febreeze commercial. I wonder if they make it in one of those 90's crown style air fresheners. You know niggers like to be royalty an shit.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    I’ll add... Ferbreze can kiss my ass. I was driving and playing pandora, after I great song I heard this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCJ-ULsztg

You will immediately want to Ralph. Don’t play it.
    What use would niggers have for Febreeze, anyway? They like the stench of their hoods and nigger nests.

So that only means Febreeze is advertising to niggerlovers, and fuck them all the more for that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What use would niggers have for Febreeze, anyway? They like the stench of their hoods and nigger nests.

So that only means Febreeze is advertising to niggerlovers, and fuck them all the more for that.
    Many moons ago working for Western Electric I was working in a phone office as a newly hired installer. We were running cable on the cable racks and a newly hired "hard core" nigger fell asleep in front of the return air vent. His stank was being piped around the office and especially around the distributing frame where the frame dames made the cross connects to give or take away telephone service. The girls started bitching about the smell when one could no longer bare it and began yaking. You know when you give a kid syrup of ipecac to yak the bottle of pills that looked like pez the fountain that spews from their mouth. That is what was happening here.

The frame foreman grabbed the installation supervisor and told him to get that nigger out of there until he got a bath and smelt better. Joe grabs the nigger, reams his ass and expels him until the aforementioned happens. Now nigger logic kicks in And the coon goes to the Drug store around the corner and buy a bottle of Hai Karate Lime to cover the nigger stench. He sneaks back in the office and back up on the cable rack to go back to sleep. 5 Minutes later everyone is yacking on the frame. The Frame foreman kicks everyone out of the office. The nigger hauls ass in his hooptie never to be seen again. He was fearing the beating he would get for costing everyone a half days pay.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Many moons ago working for Western Electric I was working in a phone office as a newly hired installer. We were running cable on the cable racks and a newly hired "hard core" nigger fell asleep in front of the return air vent. His stank was being piped around the office and especially around the distributing frame where the frame dames made the cross connects to give or take away telephone service. The girls started bitching about the smell when one could no longer bare it and began yaking. You know when you give a kid syrup of ipecac to yak the bottle of pills that looked like pez the fountain that spews from their mouth. That is what was happening here.

The frame foreman grabbed the installation supervisor and told him to get that nigger out of there until he got a bath and smelt better. Joe grabs the nigger, reams his ass and expels him until the aforementioned happens. Now nigger logic kicks in And the coon goes to the Drug store around the corner and buy a bottle of Hai Karate Lime to cover the nigger stench. He sneaks back in the office and back up on the cable rack to go back to sleep. 5 Minutes later everyone is yacking on the frame. The Frame foreman kicks everyone out of the office. THe nigger hauls ass in his hooptie never to be seen again. He was fearing the beating he would get for costing everyone a half days pay.
    LMAO....'Hai Karate Lime'...that's the kind of little details that makes the story....

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost dropped dead from shock today after seeing a commercial WITHOUT any niggers in it. The commercial is Nutella with an all-HUMAN family!

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering who the people are in these commercials. Are they actual couples or are they just strangers casted in a commercial? I can't imagine a normal girl getting a call from her manager saying he has set up a gig for her and she has to kiss a buck and lay in the bed for a mattress commercial.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are wannabe actors and models. Yes they'd go to bed with a nigger in a commercial, as in Bel Vita crackers. I especially hate that Barilla one with a nigger and a supposed mudshark cooking pasta dinner together.
    Coalburning is bestiality.