Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Orc disrimination still racist..

Science Fiction writer claims the Lord Of The Rings series is 'racist' because it discriminates against orcs
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-racist.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL me and my brother have been using the terms "orcs" and "goblins" as secret code for niggers for years.

Also "Gingers" because GINGER is an anagram for NIGGER.

Example: "Too many gingers in WalMart today."

And the dumb coons and any nearby niggerlovers don't get it.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fantasy writing and RPG games, Orcs have ALWAYS served as a proxy for niggers, representing something evil, malicious, unclean, and violent. Go watch the LoTR series again. Show me one nigger elf, dwarf, or human in those fucking movies. Anywhere. That's one of the unspoken reasons that Lord of The Rings was a fucking smash in theaters. No nigger heros, no niggers in the main races, no niggers at all, except heavily made up ones acting as orcs and goblins. I'll bet Peter Jackson didn't even have a nigger on set fetching his lunch. IMHO, the only person who manages to keep niggers off the big screen better than Jackson is Clint Eastwood.

Spielberg gets a nod for Schindler's List, I didn't see any of those magic nigger jews being oppressed by the Nazi's...no back-of-the-shithouse secret rap gatherings, no breakdancing when the news that the war was over had reached the camp...Steven made sure they only had Kapo's and no Crippo's in his movie. I love historical accuracy.

Niggers should never be cast in film as anything other than what they are in real life. Never a main or leading role, unless it's as the criminal protagonist, demon, serial killer, rapist, bank robber, drug dealer, whatever. The script should never allow for a nigger to live through the end of the film, barring that, incarcerated for life with no possibility of parole. They should never be portrayed as heroes OR victims. They should have no lines that has them addressing white woman, aside from lines that portray nigger criminality accurately, such as, 'I'ma kill yo ass now, bitch!', and so on. Interracial relationships should never be cast, except as a negative, and only with the fattest, grossest white women to be found. This would also allow very realistic beatings from the nigger to be filmed, no need for CGI or other safety measures. Whenever possible, roles they play should not stray far from things like janitors, shoe shine boys, convicts, major crimes suspects, yard boy/field niggers, unemployable, luggage attendents, and men's restroom gentleman attendents. Under no cicumstances should a nigger be allowed to dance or sing. All crimes should be committed with knifes or other blunt objects, since niggers with guns are also something that shouldn't be dramaticized on the big screen. It is acceptable to allow them roles such as Egyptian pyramid builders (properly portrayed as the beasts of burdens they were, nothing more), and pilots/soldiers who ran from fights, or otherwise contributed nothing to any winning war effort. Any role involving the wearing of chains and/or liberal application of the whip is also good to go. Under no circumstances, at any time, should a role be cast for a nigger that portrays it as smarter than a human. Even sci-fi has it's limitations. They should also be be paid flat fixed wages for their services, no percentage of the box office.

The world would be a better place immediately, if I could only get the screen actors guild to take my advice...