Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

If anyone is looking for an excuse to dump Bank of America..

The cash machine located in the 100 block of W FM 1960 near Interstate 45, accumulated a long line Sunday evening when customers discovered it was giving out the wrong denomination of cash and announced “free money” on social media.
    Deputies with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office and Texas DPS responded to the scene after fights between customers broke out in the parking lot.
    Bank of America issued the following statement: “This was an incident at a single ATM in Houston caused when a vendor incorrectly loaded $100 bills in place of $10 bills. We have resolved the matter. Customers will be able to keep the additional money dispensed.”
    https://www.springhappenings.com/lon...out-100-bills/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know ATM's would accept EBT cards.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Bank of America has always been the K-Mart of banks.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I've seen a white family stupidly keep ATM money that wasn't theirs, they had to pay up as they should have. Fuck BofA and their niggerloving.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If BofA acts like any other bank, they'll just quietly charge back the accounts for the difference actually dispensed. Sure, the niggers can keep the cash, just like if they withdrew it from their accounts. The next trip to de munnee musheen, though, will be a chimpout. Wat'choo meenz inefficient funz?!?!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Every time I've seen a white family stupidly keep ATM money that wasn't theirs, they had to pay up as they should have. Fuck BofA and their niggerloving.
    Get the IRS on it. If the bank gave them money, it's taxable. Find some excuse to chuck the chimps in NU.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to to know a cute Italian chick who worked for B of A. She said the bank was in the shitty part of town and they had no security at all in the parking lot. One day she walked out to her car and there was a homeless nigger pissing on a fence back there. She tried to creep out to her car quietly and GTFO of there, but the dirty nigger heard her and turned around with his muh dik in his hand and grinned like a jack ass. She was horrified to say the least. That and the fact that payroll were always messing with her paychecks, sometimes forgetting to simply just send them, was the reason she quit.

Fuck B of A.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And what color are all of them?
    but on tv we see that niggers are the moral ones.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    BofA has been fuxated for at least 20 years or more that I can account for. The nearest branch to me is like english is a second language. Any place that caters to illegals and boofers is not a place I do business.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In all fairness, would you, as an employer, willingly ask your employees to go try and get the money back from the niggers? That money has already been blown. Eaten, drunk up, and smoked. The litigation to recover would cost more than the ATM forked out.