Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Short squatty sheboon carrying water on its head

As in one of those 24 packs of drinking water you buy at your local grocery store. I'm driving down the street and I spot a group of niggers that looked like they just got off the boat from Africa. The buck was a very tall slender one, its breeding sow was probably barely over 5 foot tall and it was carrying a 24 pack of water....ON ITS HEAD! Just like niggers do back in the motherland. Meanwhile the buck wasn't carrying anything. I scrambled and turned back around to get a closer look. Sure enough I wasn't seeing things. I go back by again this time to take a picture but traffic was right on my ass, I snapped a picture but it came out horrible. Normally i wouldn't bother posting such a bad quality picture but it is the only proof I have though. This picture is kind of like those photos of Bigfoot or a UFO, always blurry. So blurry that you cant make out the details. But im telling you people I am not making this one up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181125_150455.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	5469
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huwaahh! Its...NigFoot!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    My picture would have been blurry too from laughing so damn hard. You can see that's exacly what it's doing. I can't make out its dick-skinners though. Is it steadying the water with a paw or is just balancing it like in National Geographic?

Some funny stuff there Buck Simian!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We believe you, Buck! I can't take a NigFoot pic from a moving car either.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blurry photo enhances the demon within. Niggers are demons from hell.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.