Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ultra-lib Bay Area radio Coon missing...

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...o-13418925.php

Raphael “Ray” Taliaferro, who was a journalist and news anchor for San Francisco’s KGO-AM radio and KRON-TV, was last seen near a pizza parlor called “Mellow Mushroom” in Paducah, Kentucky, on Nov. 10, according to media reports.
    Anyone knowing the whereabouts of this stupid commie-coon, please report them to the bat fairy.
    In the meantime we can only hope tha nigger Ray is suffering immensely, and will soon be reporting from hell.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that obnoxious gum-flapping nigger ape years ago on KGO talk radio years ago when I had the misfortune of being stuck in the Gay Area. Here's hoping it went on a date with the Bat Fairy.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I remember that obnoxious gum-flapping nigger ape years ago on KGO talk radio years ago when I had the misfortune of being stuck in the Gay Area. Here's hoping it went on a date with the Bat Fairy.
    I remember the first time I heard him on KGO. My first thought was: “How in the fuck could anyone be this fucking stupid and actually have a job at a radio station, spewing out this communist drivel?”

My neighbor explained:”He’s black.”
    That pretty much solved the mystery.
    Who knew that there was such a thing as Italian Niggers!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ...last seen near a pizza parlor called “Mellow Mushroom” in Paducah, Kentucky...
    Seriously, I've spent a week in Paducah, KY. Pretty much the last place you want to be a nigger. You don't even want a dark tan in Paducah.

Maybe check the dumpster behind Joe Bob's Liquor, Bait & Tackle.

Or, they could ask three-eyed Earl over at the Piggy Wiggly if he's seen it.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 11-25-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Let's all hope the grubbs and worms had a good Thanksgiving meal...courtesy of this nigger

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Let's all hope the grubbs and worms had a good Thanksgiving meal...courtesy of this nigger
    Poor grubs and worms.. Can they even lick their asses to get the taste out?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Seriously, I've spent a week in Paducah, KY. Pretty much the last place you want to be a nigger. You don't even want a dark tan in Paducah.

Maybe check the dumpster behind Joe Bob's Liquor, Bait & Tackle.

Or, they could ask three-eyed Earl over at the Piggy Wiggly if he's seen it.
    Thats what i was thinking! Ive been there before. A nigger might be ok in a city or town that size but with Kentucky there are so many rural areas. You end up lost out in the middle of nowhere where the only law is Jethro, Earl and their hound dogs and it could be a bad day for a nigger - or even a human!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Rumors have it that the Paducah Police Department will no longer be taking calls about this nigger, because nobody really misses him that much. However, if the nigger shows up, and needs to be removed
    the department urged citizens to contact 1-800-HAZ-NIGG. Under no circumstances, should anyone engage in conversation with this coon, as the risk of permanent brain damage may occur.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that I think about it, I also remember another democrap, Duane Garrett, who used to shoot his mouth off on KGO. He tried his 'Gypshun flying prowess at the Golden Gate Bridge back at 1995 and became An Hero to us all. Then there's that Catholic priest obnoxious fuck, Bernie Ward, who, SURPRISE, turned out to be a chomo. What a collection of winners...
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Now that I think about it, I also remember another democrap, Duane Garrett, who used to shoot his mouth off on KGO. He tried his 'Gypshun flying prowess at the Golden Gate Bridge back at 1995 and became An Hero to us all. Then there's that Catholic priest obnoxious fuck, Bernie Ward, who, SURPRISE, turned out to be a chomo. What a collection of winners...
    Do you remember when Melonie Morgan walking on coals?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger Ray ooks no more! He has contracted nigger-mortis.He no longer pines for the fjords of wakanda. He will be taking an extended dirt nap. He is an ex-nigger. He dayud. Correction: he is still a nigger, but
    an ex-pain-in-the-ass.

https://abc7news.com/former-kgo-talk...tucky/4817563/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to hell nigger
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    good news indeed

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found behind a stadium dressed in all black. How much ya wanna bet this was some down-low gone wrong?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "Niger-mortis"

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Pines for the fjords of Wakanda"

That's a keeper.
    Apparently the ape had "dementia", though I don't know how you'd know the difference in a nigger. They all have low brain function. Whatever.. Bat Fairy: 1 Nog: 0.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Apparently the ape had "dementia", though I don't know how you'd know the difference in a nigger.
    Dementia was his entire personality.