Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Remember the Chipotle Manager Who Got Fired For Rayciss?

Well guess what?

Chipotle is offering to rehire a manager who asked a group of customers to pay in advance in a viral video that led to her firing.

In the video, the manager of the St. Paul restaurant tells the hungry customers "you gotta pay because you never have money when you come in here."

The video was posted to Twitter on Thursday by a user named Masud Ali, who captioned it "can a group of young well established African American get a bite to eat after a long workout session?"
    Apparently she knew this nigger well and it had ran off without paying before at that store.
    Then this shows up on social media and was brought to the attention of Chipotles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DsY68AOV4AAvPb9.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	5434

This nigger couldn't keep its chiggun hole shut and posted about it.

So Chipotle, the spineless, chickenshit motherfuckers who fired her have offered her her job back.

https://abc7news.com/business/chipot...video/4721361/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should be compensated with hazard pay too for having to put up with feral niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many jobs that are undesirable because of niggers. The one that tops my list is a doctor. How would you like to go to so many years of school to end up having to stick your finger up a nigger's ass? The only way I would do it is with B-voltage rubber gloves with a treble hook on the end of my finger!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    In reading this article didn't the fired manager get 8 million dollars? If so why would she go back to that nigger inf
    ested slop house where she would probably get rolled?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewheat View Post
    In reading this article didn't the fired manager get 8 million dollars? If so why would she go back to that nigger inf
    ested slop house where she would probably get rolled?
    I didn't hear anything about her getting a wrongful termination settlement. That'd be a little early anyway as I believe this was a fairly recent.
    My first thought the second i heard of the nigger posting on social media about his bullshit, was that I wouldn't have been able to retain an attorney fast enough.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    another worthless fucking somalicoons and his pack of fellow coons