Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Walk away from feetsball? Is the average knucklehead sports fan finally getting nigger fatigue?

Half empty stadiums around the country. MAYBE the atrocity of bread and circus nigger worshipping is finally on the decline.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...final-stretch/
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this comment: "Looks like a Hillary Clinton rally!"

Last season I heard one stadium was offering nosebleed seats for $4, and they still weren't selling.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never given a shit about professional ball chucking. Who gives a shit about a bunch of smelly overpaid pampered niggers knuckle running around a pitch of grass chucking a damn ball around. If I want to see chimps at play, I'll go to the zoo.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

CoonTownYT
    Chimpout Guest
    I have no use for any adult human who pays any mind to these overpaid niggers. You even have some who claim they are nigger aware, yet in the break room they'll brag about how their pet won the game for their favorite team. Worthless, disingenuous fucks. No matter what you say in private, if I know you watch nigger ball, you immediately lose any ounce of respect I ever had for you and can kiss my hairy, yet nice and shapely, white ass. Love football so much? Then go PLAY some football, you fat titted cunt.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    I have no use for any adult human who pays any mind to these overpaid niggers. You even have some who claim they are nigger aware, yet in the break room they'll brag about how their pet won the game for their favorite team. Worthless, disingenuous fucks. No matter what you say in private, if I know you watch nigger ball, you immediately lose any ounce of respect I ever had for you and can kiss my hairy, yet nice and shapely, white ass.
    If agree wholeheartedly except for the hairy, yet nice and shapely, white ass part.

Fuck the NFL and anything associated with it.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    If I want to see chimps at play, I'll go to the zoo.
    This.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only sport involving nogs I'd be even remotely interested in watching would be real, actual, nigger mandingo fighting where the loser ends up with:
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

If I could witness the death of nigger ball within my lifetime, I could die with a smile on my face.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I've never given a shit about professional ball chucking. Who gives a shit about a bunch of smelly overpaid pampered niggers knuckle running around a pitch of grass chucking a damn ball around. If I want to see chimps at play, I'll go to the zoo.
    The same logic can be applied to, "why does a human rut with a nigger and squirt out love trophies?"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never liked football. Too many overpaid niggers. I don't want to encourage nigger worship.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never been a football fan. Years ago when I was younger I always felt a little embarrassed about it. I would be at work or wherever other guys would congregate and eventually that dreaded question would always come up-so who is your team? I would have to tell them well I really dont follow football which in turn would bring that sudden silence and shocked reaction from everyone around. As if I had just told them some horrible hidden dark family secret. Now I take a totally different stand. I dont use the term niggers but I usually say something to the effect of I have better things to do with my life than to watch a bunch of grown men chase a ball back and fourth.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If admission was free I'd go to nigger gladiatorial events, but I saw plenty of that in skool.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to my age bracket, the only professional sport I endorse is skateboarding. I remember reading an article when I was really young where they did a poll of teenagers and discovered something...that most teens thought that Tony Hawk was a far more important and influential athlete than Michael Jordan. But, they managed to sneak a nigger or two even into pro boarding.

The seeds of the current rejection of niggerball were planted long ago and the sentiment continues to grow.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is this the Mac daddy of nigger skateboarders? Whatever they mean by mac daddy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if they had an organ grinder in the end zones the white players (who are starting to participate in this foolishness) will see exactly how stupid the black players look doing this stuff? They are like school yard children acting out their little skits except that they are making millions of dollars.