Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niglets Gets Industrial Ass Whoopin

In Golden Corral in Wilmington this morning getting breakfast with my crew when I saw Little Rametrius get pimp slapped and whooped by his mammy because he wouldn't stop bitching as Mammy tried to eat her chitlins and grits. Granny nigger was about to issue an ass stomping of epic magnitude but the niglet must have had at least one functioning brain cell because he shut up.
    All the human patrons smiled with delight as the 300-lb Battle Sows dragged the menagerie out to the hooptie and speed off.
    The German waitress was happy too, as it probably happens a lot there.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    99% or so of Golden Corals are nigger magnets. I was at one once with a buddy while traveling, it was somewhere in Oklahoma, and to my shock we only saw 2 niggers in it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and all-you-can-devour are like flies and shit.
    But it's always amusing to watch niggers beat the tar out of their hellspawn.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a couple of Golden Corrals in southern Cal. One, hardly any niggers. The other two, always full of niggers. Its better to pay more than be with niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Niggers and all-you-can-devour are like flies and shit.
    Like this everywhere ^^^^. Show me an all-you-can-eat restaurant/buffet and I'll show you a groidle of spooks. (and a place that's out of skrimps) Greedy, gluttonous animals. All of them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what would have been great? If both battle sows fell over with "vapors" in the parking lot and died, and the niglet ran out in the road and lost a game of nogger.

I bet the human patrons would have given that a standing ovation. (I would).
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.