Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Muh tires?

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Muh tires?

So I needed new tires for one of my trucks and didn't want to break the bank. Went to the no frills shop run by the Pablo brothers and got a pretty good deal.

They had two guys working in the bay doing complete jobs and one guy doing singles and pairs in the lot. They were very busy and as they were working on my truck people started showing up looking to get squeezed in before they close.

They had two more cars lined up after me and were telling anyone looking for a complete job to come back Monday. That was fair enough for everyone except for Mr Dindu.

He comes a shuffling up and yells to the guy working on my truck "yo dawg, you still got muh tires"? Guy asks what tires, and what size?

Nigger replies and the guy says yeah they're still here but you're going to have to come back Monday. Of course nigger wants them done now and makes a stink.

He says "but you knew I wuz coming though" to which the guy says "yeah that was four days ago you were coming and there are customers ahead of you now and then we're closing".

Fast forward 15 minutes and my truck is done, as I'm pulling out the nigger is still hanging around. I hope they told him to screw and closed on time..

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the typical nigger. Get up at 4 in the afternoon, shuffle over to da sto' and demand that they stay open to cater to it.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No planning, no forethought. Typical nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    5 bucks says the buck started screaming racism, they always do....it's their go-to when they don't get their way.
    With nigger lotto attempt to follow.