Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

No food stamps or EBT at local grocery store - Niggers are PISSED!!!!

A local grocery store not far from my house. The place has been there forever and over the past few years has somewhat struggled to compete with the larger Kroger and Walmart type places. I do not shop there often anymore, just every now and then when I dont feel like driving to Kroger or elsewhere I stop in. Yesterday I walk inside the place and the first thing I see is a huge sign - No EBT or Food Stamps accepted for 2 weeks and had some date with pending beside of it. No wonder the parking lot was empty. My first thought was I bet the niggers are PISSED. I do a little shopping and head up to the front. When I do this 350 pound battle sow comes lumbering in the door and walks right up the fist register where I was at "EXCUSE ME, What the Hell is this about? I need to do some shopping and I cant because you aren't taking muh stamps?" This poor young white girl running the cash register looks like she just stepped out of high school yesterday and obviously looked intimidated by this huge wildebeest and meanwhile it was all I could do to keep from laughing. She continues on with talk that she was going to do her shopping anyways and they better take her stamps or else. Around this time the manager comes over trying to calm it down while I am heading out the door.

What would have happened to cause them not to accept food stamps for 2 weeks? A technical glitch or upgrading their registers wouldn't take that long would it? As long as it keeps the niggers out of there fine. I might start shopping there more.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd drive 10 extra miles to shop where foo scramps are not welcome.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Where you beez staying Buck Simian? Sounds like my kind of place.
    Poor white girl, I feel sorry for her. Doing it's shopping and pitching a fit because rayciss sounds exactly like something a wildebeest would do. Maybe thinking it could make off with a cart full of pure crap for free, a grocery lotto.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bodega by my old shop actually had their EBT systems removed due to rampant fraud. Possibly the same there.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck EBT. They should go back to the old system. The really old system, where if you are truly poor you have to wait in line at the food scam office each week for your stamps, and then have to use the special shame register to redeem the stamps on staple FOOD items only. They should also have a Game of Thrones shame bell at that register, because living off of the taxpayer is somthing to be ashamed of.

Better yet, go back to the biblical policy. Work or starve.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Fuck EBT. They should go back to the old system. The really old system, where if you are truly poor you have to wait in line at the food scam office each week for your stamps, and then have to use the special shame register to redeem the stamps on staple FOOD items only. They should also have a Game of Thrones shame bell at that register, because living off of the taxpayer is somthing to be ashamed of.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What store? I want to go there and give them encouragement.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post

That's exactly how it should be! Make these niggers do a little bit of work for their gibs. Would it really hurt Shamikla to get her lazy ass out of bed once every couple weeks and report to the welfare office to pick up her stamps? Oh no we cant have that, niggers have to get their beauty sleep. Instead we make it so easy for them all they have to do is swipe a card. The money is automatically loaded onto their state issued debit card and they can spend away as they please.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    A bodega by my old shop actually had their EBT systems removed due to rampant fraud. Possibly the same there.
    I bet this is it. This store does quite a bit of business with niggers and the dregs of society so I highly doubt they would cut out taking EBT willingly. They more than likely were taking food stamps for booze, cigarettes and lottery tickets.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    They more than likely were taking food stamps for booze, cigarettes and lottery tickets.
    If it were legal, that's all EBT would be spent on. Imagine if pot dispensaries accepted EBT.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If it were legal, that's all EBT would be spent on. Imagine if pot dispensaries accepted EBT.
    Don't count out the left coast to pave the way for this.