Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Shootout at Taco Bell

Apparently a couple of Rastafarians decided to shoot at the poleeces in the Taco Hell parking lot in Albemarle, NC yesterday. My cousin was inside trying to get food poisoning with his fambly when he heard "BAM, bam, bam!" and saw a carload of niggers speeding away followed by a police car with bullet holes in it. The Man blocked several exit points from the county but Kromeshus and La'Ta'Quetremus managed to make it to Carthage,NC, about 60 miles away before abandoning the ride and legging it.
    Crap. I just don't get it. Why niggers would shoot at their main protectors and dope suppliers like that?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why niggers would shoot at their main protectors and dope suppliers like that?
    Are you saying that the cops in Albemarle are all niggers, like they are in Hereford County?

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    No. Predominantly white.They just sell drugs, protect dope dealers, and gain weight from not doing anything useful.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your white cops deal dope? That's messed up. The nigger cops I get: they're niggers. In Hereford County all the cops are niggers, and they just cover for armed robbery, and stuff like that. It's a real country paradise.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nogs must've failed to pay their weekly bri^H^H^Hcontribution to the Pohleese Fun' an sheeit.
    Corrupt cops who enable niggers are worse than niggers, especially if they're human and should know better. I fully support the death penalty for corruption.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.