Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

In case you were wondering what the New Black Panthers want..

We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us.We believe that since the white man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind, and used every “dirty trick” in the book to stand in the way of our freedom and independence, that we should be gainfully employed until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.
    We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK NATION by the CAPITALIST.
    https://theolivebranchreport.com/bla...ce-yourselves/

http://www.nbpp.org/10-point-platform.html

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody sold those niggers a pound of particularly stupefying indica weed.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Somebody sold those niggers a pound of particularly stupefying indica weed.
    Bwahahaha

The whine never ends. I tried to read the list of demands. My take away is that they want to govern themselves. The only fly in the ointment as I see it is that they want a ready-made nation to do it in.
    Maybe I could send them the Wikipedia page on Monrovia. Sorry-assed failures.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They want repatriation to Africa. Then they should all be deported to South Africa to mix with the Zulus. This is so ridiculous...and funny that niggers have no grip on reality. Demand, demand, demand. They can't govern nor feed themselves.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.
    That means NEVER!!!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I had to comeback after reading this..... jebus christ, seems everyone owes the poor oppressed niggers even other niggers in africa.

The American white man owes us reparations. England owes us reparations. France owes us reparations, Spain and all of Europe. Africa owes us reparations and repatriation. The Arabs owe us reparations. The “Jews” owe us reparations.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    I had to comeback after reading this..... jebus christ, seems everyone owes the poor oppressed niggers even other niggers in africa.
    Haven't we been paying reparations since...forever? EBT, Section 8, Affirmative Action and before that, food scramps.

Lemme guess, they ate the mule.

Forty acres and a mule refers to a promise made in the United States for agrarian reform to former enslaved black farmers by Union General William Tecumseh Sherman on January 16, 1865. It followed a series of conversations between Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton and Radical Republican abolitionists Charles Sumner and Thaddeus Stevens[1] following disruptions to the institution of slavery provoked by the American Civil War. Many freedmen believed and were told by various political figures that they had a right to own the land they had long worked as slaves, and were eager to control their own property. Freed people widely expected to legally claim 40 acres (16 ha) of land (a quarter-quarter section) and a mule after the end of the war, long after proclamations such as Sherman's Special Field Orders, No. 15 and the Freedmen's Bureau Act were explicitly reversed.
    And

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty_acres_and_a_mule

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers say they want to do it all themselves, and until they supposedly can YT should give them all the gibs they want. They wouldn't be ready in a million years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am willing to meet them half way. Here is a coupon good at Popeyes Chicken.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Popeyes Chicken coupons 50.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	5363
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the niggers are demanding repatriation to Africa, I'm all on board. I'd even be up for gib-s-ing the apes some money as an incentive to get their smelly ape asses out of America. It would be worth it. I'd be all for reserving the entire continent of Africa for niggers, requiring ALL niggers, including the slightest one-droppers, to move there, and then passing an absolute ban on any non-niggers interfering with that "poor endangered" species' critical habitat. No travel to Africa. No aid to Africa. (Only the uppercase plural ) No reporting on Africa. Complete isolation. Since niggers hate YT so much, let's get on with it. The would would be a better place and no one would miss the brown and smelly continent.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The American white man owes us reparations. England owes us reparations. France owes us reparations, Spain and all of Europe. Africa owes us reparations and repatriation. The Arabs owe us reparations. The “Jews” owe us reparations.

No one owes them shit that wasn't EARNED...which we all know amounts to NOTHING.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No aid to Africa. (Only the uppercase plural )

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they would lleave and never return I would be more than happy to pay reparations. It would be far cheaper in the long run.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once upon a time the niggers DID have full employment, until they were all laid off by Abe Lincoln.