Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't make this up, Free Black Panther screenings in Honor of Black History Month!

"Black Panther" is returning to movie theaters for free in celebration of Black History Month, Disney announced Monday. The Marvel film, which earned seven Oscar nominations including best picture, became a cultural phenomenon with its predominantly black cast and inspirational characters.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackniggaz.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	323.1 KB 
ID:	5986

When I first saw this I thought no way, this has to be a troll but no it's really happening. So this month they are really pushing the whole We Waz Kangz and Sheeeiit. So they want us humans to believe that Niggers were once this Master Race of Geniuses that invented Flying Saucers and Space Travel. While this is preposterous and extremely amusing. It will undoubtedly embolden Niggers who believe in just about anything to become more agitated and violent than usual.

This would be a good time to spread a rumor that the Pop-Corn and Refreshments are also free for Nigs only and wait for the chimp out to begin.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/free-bl...cademy-awards/

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    There is NO such animal called a Black Panther. This just proves how stupid niggers are.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Palomino!

Are niggers so totally devoid of any real history,accomplishments, and culture that they are reduced to pretending "Wakanda" is a real thing?

The utter uselessness of the nigger race never ceases to amaze me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Jesus Palomino!

Are niggers so totally devoid of any real history,accomplishments, and culture that they are reduced to pretending "Wakanda" is a real thing?

The utter uselessness of the nigger race never ceases to amaze me.
    Absolutely,

Many Negro Historians believe that they were the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks and pretty much any of the Great Cultures of antiquity. For instance the Nation of Islam and the AME groups believe that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos. They believe that YT destroyed their ultra advanced civilization that were already traveling to the stars on Flying Saucers!

The Movie Black Panther was mostly based on this ridiculous belief. Thats why the Niggers love it so much, they believe this is actually real. They believe there are Space Niggers out in the universe living on other planets. Every time I think of this it reminds me of a scene in MIB.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, in my Pro-Human efforts over the last 2 decades I have been amazed at how many Bantu niggers believe they were "Gypshuns an' sheeeit".

When I ask them where the nigger mummies are, they come up with the typical nigger nonsense blaming Evil Whitey. When I ask them why the average Egyptian DNA sampling has less than 4% sub-Saharan DNA, they deny the science. When asked why there aren't any "Egypt's" in the sub-Saharan region, they blame White colonialists who "stole" all the nigger "wealth".

Don't even get me started on the Mansa Musa MYTH.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yeah, in my Pro-Human efforts over the last 2 decades I have been amazed at how many Bantu niggers believe they were "Gypshuns an' sheeeit".

When I ask them where the nigger mummies are, they come up with the typical nigger nonsense blaming Evil Whitey. When I ask them why the average Egyptian DNA sampling has less than 4% sub-Saharan DNA, they deny the science. When asked why there aren't any "Egypt's" in the sub-Saharan region, they blame White colonialists who "stole" all the nigger "wealth".

Don't even get me started on the Mansa Musa MYTH.
    Check out BlackPast.org if you get board and need a good laugh! Also don't shop on Amazon.com this month if you don't want any of your gibz going to the Boons who are re-writing Human History.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BP_amazon_link.gif 
Views:	42 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	5989

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch the PBS series "African civilizations" hosted by some nigger names Gates. Then laugh. In order to fight your enemy, you must know them and their mindset. As it is, niggers claim all of us are African due to some monkey that came from Africa. Nigger logic.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Watch the PBS series "African civilizations" hosted by some nigger names Gates. Then laugh. In order to fight your enemy, you must know them and their mindset. As it is, niggers claim all of us are African due to some monkey that came from Africa. Nigger logic.
    In 2018, there were hand-made tools found in eastern China that dated back 2.1 million years. That pre-dates anything found in Africa from our proto-Human ancestors.

That completely frags the out-of-Africa nonsense.