Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Who is Brenda Snipes

A: Coddled criminal sow tasked with stealing two statewide elections in FL. Previously caught and released.

It's all down to wholesale fraud in Broward Co., perpetrated at the direction of Broward's Election HNIC.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...109-story.html

"Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes is now the subject of a lawsuit by the Senate campaign of Gov. Rick Scott. But this is not the first time Snipes has dealt with controversy in her 15-year stint as the county’s elections chief.

She was appointed to the elected position after her predecessor was removed for incompetence."

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Lakeisha Williams of Broward County found some more ballots..
    https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/florid...rage-area/amp/

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This state has always been a cluster fuck regarding elections and Broward Cty is usually the cause. Now the Dem's have sent a Clinton scumbag lawyer down to try and steal the elections. This shit is out of hand and this time the sow needs to be indicted for election fraud and sent packing to NU.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    No exaggeration whatsoever to say that Dirty Broward County is in a state of rebellion against State and Federal
    authority. Send in troops.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Told ya! The day the Dems can't scare up 18,000 ballots to steal an election will be a cold day in Hell. Watch two governorships and at least one Senate seat get snatched from the GOP.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    But there's a new sheriff in town, and he likes to fight. And he just fired his deputy for sleeping on the job.

These slobs left a trail of evidence a mile wide because they've gotten away with it for so long. Maybe it's not going to be like the previous outcomes. Examples will be made.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Williams said she did not touch or look inside the box. Instead, she told the school’s principal and they decided to contact a local state representative.

“I don’t know where it is now,” Williams said, noting that all provisional ballots needed to be received by county officials before 5 p.m. Thursday.
    Dindu nuffins.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Heard this too on Rush's show toxay; I think inside Rush hates dirty niggers too....my first thought was if this nigger got caught years ago, why the hell is roaming free and why the hell is it back in the same position? Dirty, lying niggers...

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know where it is, dammit, it's being stuffed with votes for the nigger, that's where! This could turn into a shitstorm to rival the '02 election.

Sorry, I spent years in Chicago, and know all the lousy Democrats' tricks. If the AG doesn't step in and put a stop to it, the press will be swooping in to run interference, the ballsless 'Pubs will run for the tall grass, and the Dems will steal this, just like they did with Al Franken.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Gillum gained 45,000 votes from "found votes" in Broward County. A machine recount netted him ONE vote.

ONE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellv...65536048537600

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    . Andrew Gillum will have to rely on the courts if he has any chance to become Florida's first black governor.

A recount of more than 8 million ballots that ended Thursday afternoon confirmed that Republican Ron DeSantis beat the Democratic Tallahassee mayor in the nationally watched race that galvanized progressives across the country.

The final tally, headed to certification next week, was 4,075,445 for DeSantis and 4,041,762 for Gillum.

The margin of victory was enough for DeSantis, a former congressman representing Jacksonville, to avoid a hand recount of questionable ballots set aside for further review. He had already assembled a transition team to prepare for his ascendance as Florida's 46th governor.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/2006942002/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Tzrrpw

The skull-faced creature rescinded its resignation (was to be Jan 4) after being suspended and replaced.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...501667121.html

It says it's fighting for its honor...

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    When this nigger's monkey shines came to light, that's the first thing I thought, why doesn't Gov Rick pull the plug on this voodoo priestess looking nigger sow, GLAD to hear he finally did....and you know that's bullshit when the nigger said it would resign...come January it would've changed its worm eaten mind....I hope when DeSantis takes over he'll bury this nigger for good!!!