Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember the Michael Jackson video game?

I have hit a spell where I have been really getting into "retro" gaming. Buying older video games and researching everything video game related. This brought back many fond memories, and some bad ones. Blowing 30-40-50 bucks on a game that turned out to be garbage. And then of course there was the Michael Jackson game Moonwalker for Sega. No, I never had this one. I was a Nintendo guy, never had a Sega-Thank God. And the object of the game? Michael "SAVING" the children of course. Although the scenes with the dancing dogs do look pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLdbYwxoDI0&t=7s
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a Nintendo guy too and I don't remember that one.

If it was truly accurate it would have Michael Jackson save the children, take them back to its house and muh dik them.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to jam on this when I was younger, it was actually a very weird game.

A few years ago, I set up a Rasberry Pi with a bunch of emulators for my daughter to play at the hospital. Most of the files with emulators were pre-designed, so you would just get like 300 games for a system without knowing what all the games were. Moonwalker was one for the Genesis. I played it for about 10 minutes and then shut it off, it's stranger as an adult, where you are Wack-Jacko beating up people finding kids. Eventually, you do get Bubbles the Chimp, you will guide you on your sex-lust for pre-pubescent kids, which makes it that much weirder...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I used to jam on this when I was younger, it was actually a very weird game.

A few years ago, I set up a Rasberry Pi with a bunch of emulators for my daughter to play at the hospital. Most of the files with emulators were pre-designed, so you would just get like 300 games for a system without knowing what all the games were. Moonwalker was one for the Genesis. I played it for about 10 minutes and then shut it off, it's stranger as an adult, where you are Wack-Jacko beating up people finding kids. Eventually, you do get Bubbles the Chimp, you will guide you on your sex-lust for pre-pubescent kids, which makes it that much weirder...
    Jesus. Even back then my friends and I thought MJ was a nigger faggot. Does the game include Jesus Juice to lure the kids back to the Molesterland Ranch?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Jesus. Even back then my friends and I thought MJ was a nigger faggot. Does the game include Jesus Juice to lure the kids back to the Molesterland Ranch?
    In all honesty, I don't think I ever played it past the 2nd level. I remember at one point he turned into a space ship or something. It was a weird game.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    In all honesty, I don't think I ever played it past the 2nd level. I remember at one point he turned into a space ship or something. It was a weird game.
    That sounds like something a nigger would come up with. I'ze beez a spaceship an sheeit!

Even more hilarious would be if the ape's hair burst into magical fire an sheeit!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MJ_Pepsi_hair_on_fire.gif 
Views:	60 
Size:	3.85 MB 
ID:	5329
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.