Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

About all of those supposed nigger "Republicans"...

Yup.

Sure enough, they're just scamming gullible YTs.
    https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/stu...twitter-troll/

A nigger is a nigger. Period.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I'll just leave these here.............................................. ............................

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ujzq7.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	5294 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4NPV0lY314yq_640x360.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	5295

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    OH and this too

Name:  bzuoFfq.gif
Views: 158
Size:  24.7 KB

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing business with niggers? Not in this lifetime...or the next. None of them can be trusted.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a friend who hired a big sheboon to take care of old people in their facility. His partner and girlfriend, a Chinese lady, told him why did he do that. He told her, why was she so prejudiced.
    I heard a story that the ape ate a whole Costco roast chicken for dinner one evening, and that was for the residents. When I visited him one time I saw the negress bitch just sit around watching TV. A few months later my stupid friend told me they got sued and lost $50,000 in a judgment, for unpaid standby pay. Negress lived in the other side of the bay in Ookland. My idiot friend had to learn the hard way, and his GF was so mad at him saying, he shrugs it off, because she was the one who cut the check. He was weak 33 years ago, he's still the same today. I only see him every 2 years. Why are we still friends? We just had the same friends in college and I'm a godfather to one of his sons. What's good about him is when he gives advice, I know I need to do the opposite.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fool and his money. Now it's "Niggerlovers and their money are easily parted via GoFundMe."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have a friend who hired a big sheboon to take care of old people in their facility. His partner and girlfriend, a Chinese lady, told him why did he do that. He told her, why was she so prejudiced.
    I heard a story that the ape ate a whole Costco roast chicken for dinner one evening, and that was for the residents. When I visited him one time I saw the negress bitch just sit around watching TV. A few months later my stupid friend told me they got sued and lost $50,000 in a judgment, for unpaid standby pay. Negress lived in the other side of the bay in Ookland. My idiot friend had to learn the hard way, and his GF was so mad at him saying, he shrugs it off, because she was the one who cut the check. He was weak 33 years ago, he's still the same today. I only see him every 2 years. Why are we still friends? We just had the same friends in college and I'm a godfather to one of his sons. What's good about him is when he gives advice, I know I need to do the opposite.
    THIS, right here, is why I just want to keel over and die when my time comes. What's the point of living if you're stuck in a filthy nursing home choking down banana broccoli shakes, shitting your pants, and singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer Wiener" while the knuckle dragging sowzilla that is supposed to be taking "care" of your needs is slurping it's mudflap sized bootlips over the food that was intended for YOU and paid for with YOUR money? Fuck that shit.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    THIS, right here, is why I just want to keel over and die when my time comes. What's the point of living if you're stuck in a filthy nursing home choking down banana broccoli shakes, shitting your pants, and singing "I'm an Oscar Mayer Wiener" while the knuckle dragging sowzilla that is supposed to be taking "care" of your needs is slurping it's mudflap sized bootlips over the food that was intended for YOU and paid for with YOUR money? Fuck that shit.
    Exactly!
    I had a pact with my ex wife that when I get very old, delusional, start shitting my pants and don't recognize the grandkids....just put a loaded gun in my good hand, I'll take it from there.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've thought about that too, getting too old. My brother said just whack him on the head. But why put the burden on someone else? Just OD on some sleeping pills. It is such an indignity to shit on your pants and not be able to clean yourself.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm ever at the point I can't care for myself, just pull the plug.