Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Batshit Maxine is gonna make Wall Street banks pay for writing shitty loans for niggers..

“I will be the first African-American, the first woman to chair the powerful Financial Services Committee.

“That’s all of Wall Street. That’s all the insurance companies, that’s all the banks. And so, of course, the CEOs of the banks now are saying, ‘What can we do to stop Maxine Waters because if she gets in she’s going to give us a bad time?'” she said.

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned.

“I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities,” she continued with the tone of a preacher.

“I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the dotted line for junk,” she yelled, “and for mess that we could not afford.”

“I have people who are homeless who have never gotten back into a home. What am I going to do to you?

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she vowed.
    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/max...-for-paybacks/

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Barney frank!!!
    The Banking Queen!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Low IQ bitch manage finances? Negress please. Her husband was involved in some fraud a few years back. It all begins in education. If the Asian plaintiffs win against Harvard, hopefully all niggers will not be able to attend college. It's a waste of a good spot, niggers eventually fail as they don't have any brains to even fomulate a coherent sentence.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 11-02-2018 at 03:59 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, publicly threaten high-powered Wall Street bankers, the one group that collectively has the necessary financing and anonymity to make her go bye-bye. Idiot retard moonbat sow.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    God dammit can this sow just go to da upper room already. I'm tired of waiting. (And I think I have her in the dead pool).