Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

And the nigger backstabs Trump..

Kanye West QUITS politics attacking Trump over immigration and saying 'I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in'
    He indicated the split came over Trump's policies on immigration, which had seen migrant children separated from their parents who came to the country illegally and ordering troops to the border to stave off a caravan of people walking to the United States from Central America.
    He also denounced the 'blexit' movement - black people leaving the Democrats - and its conservative founder Candace Owens.

West said even though his name was used he 'never wanted any association' and has 'nothing to do with it.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ming-used.html

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That age ole saying holds true - NEVER trust a nigger

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    That age ole saying holds true - NEVER trust a nigger
    Yep, just like that sow Omarosa dicked him. Hope now knows that niggers should only be allowed to clean the toilets in the White House.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't even let niggers clean the toilets in the White House. As a filthy species, niggers don't know clean. It'd best to not employ blacks in public office as they do nothing and are lazy fucks. Never ever trust a nigger. Never even waste your time on them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unchained
    Chimpout Guest
    Over and over and over,,,,,,when you deal with a nigger, you get a nigger deal

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems I owe people a lot of "I told you so"s. Any realistic thinking person could have seen this coming.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably happened because Trump didn't give it a medal for his 'Trump be muh nigga' oval office chimpout last month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5592450-6335271-image-a-31_1540937127924.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	5270

Secret Service should have beaten that nigger within an inch of its life for pulling this shit. The Resolute Desk is having a bad decade.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    And this was unexpected how? That nigger (and all niggers) should have never been allowed in the White House to begin with.