Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I would chuckle with Glee if we could get a virus that targeted niggers and politicians...
    and a few others
    Wonder is Bernie ever perfected his Sic-AIDS-Bola?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get malaria, which can be treated with medication, go to a medical facility, trade it in for Ebola, which basically kills everything it touches. ONLY niggerfail can account for this. I'll bet the family still got a bill, too...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ebola, abortions, cyclecell anemia, handguns, for Christ’s sake, what in the hell is it going to take to rid this planet of niggers?

Niggers are more resistant to death than any other parasite.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    what in the hell is it going to take to rid this planet of niggers?

Get rid of The human cuck coddlers that feel sorry for the niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    ...what in the hell is it going to take to rid this planet of niggers?
    Stop the

Simple as that. Niggers never have been, nor ever will be self-sufficient. Take away EBT, SNAP, welfare of any sort, Section 8 housing, Affirmative Action, and all government funded help of any sort whatsoever and niggers would eat each other.

If these parasites weren't propped-up by YT they'd have been done the minute slavery was abolished.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Stop the

Simple as that. Niggers never have been, nor ever will be self-sufficient. Take away EBT, SNAP, welfare of any sort, Section 8 housing, Affirmative Action, and all government funded help of any sort whatsoever and niggers would eat each other.

If these parasites weren't propped-up by YT they'd have been done the minute slavery was abolished.
    ^^^ THIS! ^^^

That is the solution to the problem. Isolate sub-Saharan nigger Africa. Elsewhere, do what most Eastern European nations did in the 1990's -- systematically marginalize them. Don't hire them. Don't feed them. Don't house them. Don't give them the Human attention they so crave. They will eventually leave.

I believe this country is already in a process of RE-segregation. I live in Western Washington. I can't go to my local Home Depot without seeing dozens of California, Illinois, and NE states license plates. Many of these new transplants are White millennials with young children. I have been stunned recently at the phenomenon of White millennials having larger families than we of Gen-X.

Anyway, you are 100% correct. The only way to minimize the evil destruction of niggers is to totally cut them off from the benefits of Human society.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least 97 children, 65 of whom were younger than 5 years old, have died from Ebola virus disease in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo since the outbreak was declared there Aug. 1, according to a press release from Save the Children, a charity supporting the fight against the current epidemic.
    That's it? That's not an epidemic. That many niggers get homiefied in Chimpcago in two months, not to mention all the others that die from heart disease and OD.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nearly-100...opstories.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Just watch, the Catholic church will try to import these assholes next!
    This is one of the reasons I haven't gone to church in a while. Always asking for money to give to illegals, niggers, but not to humans. And by the way dear church, if you believe it's ok to let illegals in, Jesus had legal immigration papers as he was travelling in Judea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images40VXUSR8.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	6121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_jesus-why-are-people-of-color-tr-fuck-out-my-12408652.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	6122  
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-ministry.html

And the dead nigger count is rising.

C'mon Ebola chan. Do your thing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12