Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

How do you get the niggershines under control in Baltimore?

Take the fatties off of desk duty..

230 officers assigned to administrative duties will go on patrol, putting a total of 650 officers on the streets in a department struggling to fill 500 vacancies.

Tuggle says they'll keep desk officers on patrol until they're no longer needed or the department can no longer function with administrative duties going undone.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore...131536561.html

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    NO...NO...NO.. do NOT put more cops on the skreets of Nigamore. Without all the nigger shines, stabbing, sheboon chimpouts, niglet and killings, where will I get my entertainment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    NO...NO...NO.. do NOT put more cops on the skreets of Nigamore. Without all the nigger shines, stabbing, sheboon chimpouts, niglet and killings, where will I get my entertainment.
    Don't worry boss, it won't make a lick of difference. Baltimore is fuxated beyond hope.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Napalm.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Napalm.
    Too bad they decommissioned all the 25mt b41 bombs, 1 or two of those dropped on bmore would take care of the problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a real panic reaction here. The part of this story that no one is talking about is that LEO recruitment efforts are failing miserably. NO ONE wants to be a cop in Baltimore. This could be the first city in the U.S. where martial law is declared in peacetime, where no natural disaster (other than niggers) is occurring. Won't surprise me a bit if I wake up tomorrow and read that law enforcement duties have been handed over to the U.S. Army or the national guard. Since they won't do anything to cage the niggers, they'll scatter like roaches to other areas.