Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Zebra of Sussex is pregnant...any bets on if she shits out a niglet?

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...39344887848960

Looks like she has her royal oil driller reeled in for life now.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Don't worry when the sprog turn 8 or so it will muh-dik everything in sight, steal everything and then most likely kill it mammy and baby daddy.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm going to be kind of anxious for the birf myself. I'm really hoping that some recessive nigger DNA crawls out and expresses itself BIG TIME.
    I'll be laughing my ass off when a real Mississippi field nigger throw-back shows up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bcccef143655332ab074f41bf060a6a9.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	5181 Hope it looks just like Buckwheat.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 10-15-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prince Harry & his monkeywoman expecting a royal quadroon baboon

Meghan expecting royal baby next spring

The Duchess of Sussex is pregnant and is due to give birth next spring, Kensington Palace has revealed.

The announcement came as Meghan, 37, and Prince Harry, 34, arrived in Sydney on Monday ahead of a 16-day tour of Australia and New Zealand.

Kensington Palace said the couple, who got married in Windsor five months ago, were "delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public".

Their baby will be seventh in line to the throne.
    An unborn nigger is 7th in line to the throne!

I weep for you, Britain.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way a nigger is in line for the throne. They've got royal DNA tests all ready to go if it ever came to Harry somehow being ready to ascend... no way that ginger is royal blood. If he was, they would have NEVER allowed him to marry a nigger - NO WAY ON EARTH the crown would ever allow a nigger in the woodpile.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her Majesty must be so proud. To think that a mutant has a slim mathematical chance at the throne must be giving her ulcers. At least this couple and their sprog can't be clever enough to cause a lot of accidents and scandals so they'll be crowned.

Times sure have changed. I'm no fan of the royals, but only last century a king had to abdicate to marry a once-divorced commoner. If he hadn't been king and merely in line, wouldn't he have still had to renounce all claims?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The corgis are more likely to be monarchs than a monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "Royals" are just a bunch of inbred moochers. Made their money off of heroin, contrived wars, and filthy money changing bankers. Fuck them all. If every last one of them got gang raped and tortured to death by their pet imported niggers, the world would be better off.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    No way a nigger is in line for the throne. They've got royal DNA tests all ready to go if it ever came to Harry somehow being ready to ascend... no way that ginger is royal blood. If he was, they would have NEVER allowed him to marry a nigger - NO WAY ON EARTH the crown would ever allow a nigger in the woodpile.
    This^^^....first time Harry or the sow shot their mouths off, the test results would be released. Harry is the Theon Greyjoy of the house of Windsor, and I'm pretty sure he knows it clearly.

They'll call the sprog 'Curly' when it goes off to Eton.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    The "Royals" are just a bunch of inbred moochers. Made their money off of heroin, contrived wars, and filthy money changing bankers. Fuck them all. If every last one of them got gang raped and tortured to death by their pet imported niggers, the world would be better off.
    This.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    Exactly that. Harry Hewitt isn't Charles' son and we all know it.

Only the most rabid royal lovers actually believe that Diana wasn't a manipulative, thick as pigshit muslim shagging slag.

Anyway, MEagain is now set for life. Even though the marriage will be over in about five years... Tops.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    The "British" Royal Family are actually German, LOL.

Why are the royals STILL hiding their German past?: Queen urged to display German uniform worn by her grandfather as Britain headed for war with his cousin The Kaiser

Upon receiving a summons to Buckingham Palace, the new Prime Minister Lloyd George sneered: ‘I wonder what my little German friend has got to say to me.’ He was talking about his sovereign, George V.

After all, George was a German, though he lived the life of an English gentleman.

His father was descended from two separate strains of German blood, the family surname — rarely used — being Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

His wife, Queen Mary, though the first consort for 400 years to speak English as her mother tongue, did so with a guttural German accent.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...he-Kaiser.html

I could never quite get how the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was "British" Royalty.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The "British" Royal Family are actually German, LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...he-Kaiser.html

I could never quite get how the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was "British" Royalty.
    Then try and get your head around Prince Philip's family name....

Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

As English as they come. Surely.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    British royals as you all know are intermixed with European royalties. WW 1 was like a big family dysfunction. Better German than the house of Shaka or Skanka nigra. And that Diana sure liked sand niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.