Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot n Ready Nigger Lotto Attempt

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...s/85-604313264

Not assuming anything was wrong, Dunn said she handed the pizza off to her 15-year-old son Jeremiah, who grabbed a napkin and took a slice, then grabbed another for his 9-year-old brother. He reached over to hand the slice to his Jaden - but then, hysterical screams stopped the family in their tracks.

Dunn said as Jeremiah reached over his 2-year-old sister Jordan seated between them, a dribble of scalding sauce and cheese landed on the girl's right hand and leg, burning her so severely they had to take her to the hospital.

"I have never heard such a sound come from a child," Dunn told 11Alive. "We immediately pulled our car over to the side of the road and grabbed her from her car seat. It took all of 30 seconds. In that small amount of time, she continued to cry uncontrollably and said, 'Mommy my hand!'"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The McNiggers coffee thing was actually a pretty big deal, just sounded like something trivial, but actually hurt that woman pretty bad.

Anyway, there are some serious differences here: The 15 year old was able to smack its nigger lips on a slice no problem... no pizza burns on those inner tubes. In fact, it was boot lip that dribbled the sauce onto the little mutant,

Niggers take their fucking mutants to the hospital if they have a runny nose. Of course, they took the screaming mutant to the hospital; they had no idea how bad the burn was, but off to the hospital.

Pfffftttt. I got burns like that from melting lead to make models and soldiers when I was a kid. Fuck that little mutant POS.
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did they steal the pizza?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Isn't it right there on the box and in the name HOT n READY ?

Get da fuk outta here with that crap!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolie Mook View Post
    Pfffftttt. I got burns like that from melting lead to make models and soldiers when I was a kid. Fuck that little mutant POS.
    Shit, I've known some welders who got burns that didn't require hospital trips. Niggers go to the ER for a paper cut.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like pizza from certain places, but let's be honest. When was the last time any of us took a pizza home, and it was still hot enough to cause burns?

There probably were real burns, to make it believable at the ER. I'd like to know what the sow or older sprog really did to cause the burns. Their groid brains probably aren't clever enough to have planned it with the pizza. Probably the teenaper was torturing the niglette, and then they hit on the idea of nigger lotto.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scalding hot cheese be raycisss!

No, seriously, guys. This was the undercover work of legendary nigger hating pizza massa Papa John! He is now formulating a special new nigger hating pizza that automatically sprays scalding hot cheese all over any nigger dumb enough to approach it. He paid somebody to leak that he said "nigger!" so he could leave the company he founded to go do God's Work.

Word on the street is that Papa John is posing as a shitlib that hates racism while he formulates the perfect anti-nigger pizza that will unleash a tidal wave of boiling hot super racist cheese that will chemically react to nigger skin like napalm. Soon, the plan will be complete. And all the niggers will be so horrified that they will very gladly and willingly board boats and self deport themselves back to africa.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the only nerve endings working in the nigger body are the lips? Is that what they're suggesting? Their anatomy is so epically failed, that their shithooks didn't warn them of impending injury until the pizza touched their bloated lips? I have that right? Or do they just throw their faces onto a pizza and start grubbing like a dog?

They don't even TRY to come up with a good story to get some gibs anymore. Lazy fucks.