Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

2018 Guide to Niglet Halloween Candy

It's that time of year again when to minimize the damage to your property, getting live-streamed or to avoid dats rayciss...you should have already had your Good 'n Plenty baking in the driveway since June.
    I prefer Rockwell Hardness Testing to know when mine is just right.

I've changed addresses since last year so I thought I'd change from my normal offering, piping-hot creamed corn and go with something more traditional.

This year it'll be Necco Wafers (Dollar General last year), rock-hard Good & Plenty and for something extra special...caramel apples. I'm making the apples myself and instead of crushed nuts, I believe I'll roll them in the cat box.
    The cat, Merlin is assisting in preparation as we speak.

Here's a quick reference for acceptable nigger candy if you can't avoid the little bastards.

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 289
Size:  2.4 KB
    Name:  download (2).jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  3.9 KB
    Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  5.0 KB
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 288
Size:  6.4 KB

https://www.delish.com/holiday-recip...lloween-candy/
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 10-14-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers getting nothing from me. They're uglier without their costumes.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Personally I would go this route, sends a better message

Name:  racistcandy3.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  55.1 KB

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully, there are no niggers in my immediate vicinity, so there is very little chance one will roll up on my doorstep. But, I only hand out HEALTHY treats, not candy or garbage, so niglets have very little incentive to come here. I have healthy dates, figs, etc etc all wrapped individually from the point of purchase for the delight (and safety) of all children who visit here.

Candy is bad for the children. And we should promote better eating for human children.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have mostly avoided the ToT scene, but on the rare occasion, I've never seen a niglet out mooching for candy. Like I said though, I think we've done the candy thing 2 or 3 times in the last 12 years.

Someone once mentioned sun-baked Jolly Ranchers as a nice treat for niglets and mutants...

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    I always have a bowl of Skittles for the niglets, human kids get mini snickers, peanut butter cups and the like. I do kinda like the idea of giving out circus peanuts, those have to be the worst candy ever made. I have no idea why candy corn gets a bad rap, I like them.
    We have exact opposite taste - I can't stand candy corn, and I love the circus peanuts (they have to be FRESH).
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.