Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Racism is still killing niglets..

Racism Is Killing Black Babies
    The high rate of death for black infants showcases the virulent brutality of institutional racism. Recent data collected by the US government has found that black babies are twice as likely to die as white babies. And, according to reporting done by ProPublica in 2017, black mothers are 243 percent more likely to die of pregnancy or childbirth-related causes than white women. This injustice is explicitly racist and transerveses class
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9...-fighting-back

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    More like their own mammy's and feral buck daddy's are killing them..... Just look at some of the recent forum posts on niggers killing their spawn.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now why would I want to help an organization that cranks out more niggers? Look at those ugly shitlets. Too bad the gorilla Williams ever enter thus world.
    We need less niggers, not more.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any other "ethnic group" would pull up stakes and GTFO!!! Attention niggers!!! YT world is killing you!!! GTFO!!!! NOW!!!!!

Oh right.... I forgot the GIBS that you filthy fucking animals would not get anywhere else on Earth.........

We need to change that.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    OK, so I came back to this one to see if I could find an argument here. Nothing, nada, zip, ziltch.
    A whole ton of whine and rayciss yet nothing about why niglets are croaking with a greater frequency than white babies.

Every last one of my niggerologist colleagues here can fill in those blanks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers should return to Africa.

It is a land of peace, prosperity, and happiness.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    we need more free unlicensed abortion clinics in nigger areas. They should also double as spay - neuter centers.