Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    half of me says blue gum is correct, and hall of fame member SC is correct. I don't know what to do, but have a couple shots!!!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm happy to say it: NIGGERS.
    My wife hates niggers, and I'm gonna make sure my kids know the "troof".
    And God help my daughter if she ever goes mudshark.

But I still believe in civil and human rights. For humans.

Leftist philosophy and hatred of nigs can co-exist despite some of your bizarre characterizations and assumptions.

If any of this noble spew is true, then you should think about researching the definition of today's liberal. If you said what you just said here in a room full of 'liberals', they'd dox your ass after clawing your eyes out, attacking your family, and outing you with your employer. You quite sure you want to carry that leftist banner? The expense is usually much higher than the returns. We don't mind welcoming reformed people who have had their eyes opened, but that 'yet I'm still a liberal' horseshit isn't going to get any play here. We are experts at sniffing out trolls and agent provocateurs. One thing the left does better than anyone else is to sell out their own for the cause of the day. Don't believe me? Ask Dr. Christine Blah-Blah Fraud. When asked who leaked the original letter Blah-Blah Fraud sent, Darth Diane Feinstein left Blah-Blah Fraud's bloated corpse laying right there on the Senate floor, by saying, 'it must have been Dr. Fraud, we did'n do nuffins'...

And as others have said here, if you have a daughter and call yourself a liberal, then you MUST allow her to breed with a nigger. Diversity by procreating with the beasts of the field is the top priority of the liberal. It sits higher on the liberal pedestal than abortion, civil rights, affirmative action, welfare, and Obamacare all put together. Nothing makes you a more committed liberal, or serves as better proof, than to offer up the fruit of your loins to a thick-lipped, greasy, infected nigger buck. If you have a daughter who is of breeding age, and you tell people publicly that you're a liberal, the very first thing they're going to do is look for the nigglets. It's the liberal version of having a man-card, or a concealed carry permit, or NRA membership card. If you don't have the required bona-fides, you'll just be considered an uncommitted joke, and expendable cannon fodder for the real diversity merchants.

Seems to me, you have a choice to make, fence-sitter.