Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I'm a hard left lib

But I still hate nogs.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Bullshit.

You are required to love the nigger, it's in the libtard handbook..

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Did Kavanaugh grope you too?

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Did Kavanaugh grope you too?
    I was gang raped by all three accusers last year.

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Lol.....lets see..you don't like shit, but you eat shit sandwiches....lol....yea that makes sense...lmao

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no such thing as a "Hard Left Lib" any more. At least not true "liberals". What we have in the US and most of "The West" these days is a bunch of mentally retarded reactionary communist wannabes. Either you support 5096 different genders, love niggers and asslifters with all your heart, hate men and anything masculine, want to open the borders and bring in every knuckle dragging savage from the third world, or you're a nazi. That's the way the "left" thinks any more.

All of these self-styled communist Che lovers should be forced to live in an actual communist shithole like Venezuela for a while so they can have a real, authentic taste of actual communism.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But I still hate nogs.
    No offense but you really need to reevaluate the way you look at things politically. The left-liberals/democrat politicians and system is set up to coddle 100% to niggers. They are the ones pushing for all of these special privileges for niggers. They are the ones who are pushing all of this affirmative action hiring, welfare programs, food stamps, ebt, desegregation in schools, illegal immigration-open borders, and most of all gave us Barack Hussein Obama. Really think about it. Niggers would have died off decades ago if it weren't for the helping hand of the democrats.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.