Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Judge rules that Bill Cosby is a typical nigger..

Bill Cosby Sentencing Updates: Judge Rules He Is a Sexually Violent Predator
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/25/a...entencing.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Bill Cosby is Going to Prison, 3 to 5 Years

No less than three nor more than ten. Ordered to pay court costs (25k) and now in custody off to NU.

Bill Cosby has been sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his Philadelphia home in 2004. He has been sentenced to "total confinement," a judge ruled on Tuesday.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ssault-1146603

Cosby must undergo monthly counseling for the rest of his life and report quarterly to authorities. His name will appear on a sex-offender registry sent to neighbors, schools and victims.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Hopefully he'll be tossing Tyrone's pudding soon.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    And here's the money shot, being led out in handcuffs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-25-12-23-29-1-1.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	5063

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll be enjoying some chocolate Puddin' Pops in the shower tonight.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all due disrespect, he isn't just a regular nigger...he's a magic nigger. Ha ha ha jail for you nigger!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the memes will be a'flowin'...

Name:	84971618.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	5066

Name:	295lmi.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	5067

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long til he gets shanked in the excersize yard? Should we start a pool? I'll say 4 months from today.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breaking News! The Black Panther and the Wakandan army broke into the jail and rescued Cosby!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger claims to be legally blind, but I saw a news clip where it turned and waved to someone, then was quick to walk up to its guide.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its sow is making the excuse OJ used: police be all framing an sheet!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-evidence.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should hire Crump and say system is racist.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And right about now Cosby is being tucked in by Bubba....

All joking aside nobody will touch him in prison. Maybe I am being naïve but the guards and the warden know that if anything happens to him they will be held responsible. Other prisoners know that hey, if I protect him and help him out maybe there will be something for me in the long run. Who knows, the old fossil might like being away from his bald battle axe for a couple years. That is the first black woman I have ever seen that did not have a weave. Bitch looks like ETs grandma.

Name:	ccosby.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	5069
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching this on TV at a bar and grill I frequent for lunch. Everyone, including cook and bartender (An awesome take no crap from anyone type of lady, who, in her early 50s, still looks pretty good, and has no qualms with calling a nigger a nigger) were cheering for the nig and hoping Bubba has some fun with him. A toast to "One more rape ape in prison" was even made by one of the regulars.

I hate to bring the reality in so soon, but while he likely will get special treatment, the victims are the ones who really are carrying out the sentence. Cosby got 3 to 10, the victims got life sentences. Trauma from sexual assault is something a person can and often will carry their entire lives, it's a life sentence with NO hope of parole or prison break, or calls from the president or governor ordering release. In a high profile case like this, with the media circus it generates, some may even find the death penalty to be a better option. Cosby may well live to see release from prison, but I doubt many, if any of his victims will see the release from the prison THEY have been assigned to. Trauma is its own prison. And the flashbacks and nightmares are its Bubba. The vile scum who defend or make excuses for these savages are, in my view, no better than the rape ape itself.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    He should hire Crump and say system is racist.
    Half way there..

Cosby’s Team Alleges Racism and Sexism
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/25/u...t-sex-war.html

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In his statement outside the courthouse, Mr. Wyatt called Mr. Cosby one of the “greatest civil rights leaders” in history and one of the “greatest educators of men and boys,” and accused the mainstream media of waging a smear campaign.
    'I have a quaalude'...