Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I want this job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-England.html

Fascinating piece regarding vaporising muslims with Reaper drones.

I think we could all do this job 24/7 without let up and still come home to the wife and kids with a smile on our faces.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I always preferred it up close and personal, watching their brains splatter was fun.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remote Kebab Removal. Sounds like fun.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    My oldest son (also a Marine) had a pretty good job as they go while in Iraq in 2003.
    He set up the field networks by up-linking satellites & decoding the real time feed from Global Hawks and Predator drones to the commanders in the sand.

He later told me it was the most badass "TeeVee" he ever watched.

He wasn't pulling the trigger but he got to watch unedited video as it happened.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't technology fun?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's obscene. Something dreamed up by politicians and spooks. You want to kill someone or something, look it in the eye

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudisease View Post
    I think it's obscene. Something dreamed up by politicians and spooks. You want to kill someone or something, look it in the eye
    Oh I think they do. Through the high def camera mounted on the hellfire missile.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I agree with George S. Patton on this one myself.Without the satisfaction of killing the enemy in person, seeing up close his guts spill on the ground, it makes war a bland and sterile thing. While blowing a few dozen muzzies to hell while sitting in a recliner would be awesome in a way, there's nothing like destroying them in person. I don't know, I don't have the right words for it myself right now. Just go watch the end of the movie Patton, where he talks about "Wonder Weapons". That would sum it up nicely.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I disagree. Respectfully, after you've humped an M-16, water, ammo, MRE's and a 60 pound ruck for miles and miles while dodging AK fire in a 110 degree sandbox...you might change your mind. Kicking in doors and going mano y mano with a buttstock is all John Wayne and shit but I'd prefer an air-conditioned room in Nevada.

I've done the grunt thing, it sucks. If I can drop a house on an asslifter half a world away, so be it. I'm not going to concern myself about 'manly' or 'noble'.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 09-26-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man-to-man combat might be honorable if you are fighting an honorable enemy.

But that's not the case with these things.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallo View Post
    Man-to-man combat might be honorable if you are fighting an honorable enemy.

But that's not the case with these things.
    ^This