Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Restaurant calls police on feral nigger who refuses to pay for tacos cuz they taste funny.

Niggers are natural born taco connoisseurs. Nigger knows his chipotle.

M Cantina calls Dearborn police after man complains about food

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And I shall quote the nigger "I have never been at a restaurant in my entire life if the food was not enjoyable for ANY reason, I didn't not gets a free meal or refund"

This the typical nigger ploy, bitch about the food or service and try and get it for free or something better in it's place.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a reason why niggers were segregated in the first place. I've never seen a white, Hispanic, Asian do this kind of crap. It really is an insult to decent human beings that niggers can do this. Why do police beat them up? They behave like animals. Niggers just trying to scam. The restaurant industry should have a standard for cases like this: pay your bill first, then arbitrate in a public hearing. I know it seems and will waste time, but niggers need to be put on notice their nigger ploys are not tolerated.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 09-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger bullshit. The other one is "Di' foo' beez all col' an' sheei' nome sane? Ize beezn't payin' an sheeit!" And restaurants can't do the two most obvious things or they'll get shut down for "Dat beez all rayciss an' sheeit!":
    1. No niggers allowed.
    2. Niggers have to pay up front.
    If you ever wondered why so many new restaurants fail before one year... There ya go. The restaurant industry is tough to begin with, with absolutely niggardly (I love it when I can use that word ) margins. This type of bullshit from niggers (and other ghetto lowlifes) can easily be enough to put a restaurant out of business.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said he took one bite out of it, yet it looks like it was half eaten. But wait, considering the size of your average niggers mouth that is possible I suppose.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A local CiCi's pizzs place has the same problem. One nigga even pulled a gun on the owner.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    And I shall quote the nigger "I have never been at a restaurant in my entire life if the food was not enjoyable for ANY reason, I didn't not gets a free meal or refund"

This the typical nigger ploy, bitch about the food or service and try and get it for free or something better in it's place.
    Exactly right. A non-cuck human waiter, cook, manager, or any fast food worker, sees niggers and immediately knows they'll complain about something. Look at the tribe that hounded the 2-person Denny's staff in the middle of the night. It doesn't take much intelligence for niggers to learn young, "See dat, we can gits dat fo' free if we jus complain."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I usually go to lunch with my daughter and grandkids a couple times a month. Recently we went to a Sizzler Steakhouse. I payed when we ordered. I don't remember having to do that but I may have forgotten. No matter, I was planning on paying for our meals anyway.
    I wonder if apes even go to Sizzler and do they chimp over the rayciss policy. . Never mind, a nigger isn't going to order a $25 steal & seafood plate anyway.