Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill Cosby = Lets guess how much time he will get

This is Cosby's final weekend as a free nigger, he will be sentenced this Monday September 24th. (supposedly)
    So I thought we could all have a contest here, a little game. Lets see who can guess the closest to how many years Cosby will get in prison?
    Will it be 5 years? 30 years? Suspended sentence? Will the old nigger just drop dead in the courtroom?

I think the judge will be obligated to send him to prison no matter how much he hates to. He will have to do some time, but it will be a slap on the wrist compared to everyone else. I think he will get 5 years with possible probation and early release after 3.

And of course the most important question - how hard will the niggers chimp when they see him being led out of the courtroom and off to his cage in cuffs?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...t-case-n874576
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say 7 years. I hope it doesn't get out.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I wouldn't want to guess but the one thing that does concern me is leaving the nigger free on bond during an appeal.
    I did some reading this morning and apparently that's the next planned move from his attorney. I just hope he doesn't go before some liberal pole-smoker who'd entertain that bullshit.

He can file his appeal from NU with the rest of the niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 years, with time served under house arrest credited as time served. A trip to minimum security, where he will give autographs to the staff, and do selfies with the nigger inmates. Generous time will be given for visits by his ghost writer, as they collaborate on the book deal. Out of the system in 14-18 months, after which will come a short and select venue 'farewell tour'.

He'll have a comfy bed and silk smoking jacket/robe/slippers to wear around, and his cage door will be left open 24/7/365, as he will be given super-trustee status as soon as the Bentley transporting him to the prison passes through the gates, while sufficient time is given for the pre-internment press conferences given by all the usual race hustlers standing on the steps of the prison's admin building, with the warden of the facility cucking away in the background.

He'll have an ipad, cellphone, daily newspaper delivery, and soft, two-ply toilet paper to wipe his monkey ass with. His personal physician and private medical transport will be on 24-hour standby. His comfy stay in NU will make OJ apoplectic, and force him to have a press conference to protest his own racist treatment at the hands of 'da man'.

Additionally, IF any medical condition or need for medical attention should arise, the statements calling out the penal system for its 'brutal' treatment of this old and decrepit silverback have already been written and distributed to all the usual suspects in the media.

You guys STILL believe this particular fucking nigger is going to suffer even a minute of discomfort?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with ME, he will go to a minimum security "Club Fed" prison and be afforded every comfort due to his age and infirmity.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's going to Mexico. Cancoon.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it were up to me, the ape would get "Diesel Therapy". As soon as that ape arrives at any facility, it would immediately be transferred to another unit across the country, so that it spends its remaining days chained up in a crappy cramped diesel bus with a bunch of other apes until it's begging for the Bat Fairy to hurry up and take it home to Hell.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The funniest thing that nigger could ever do would be to put a shotgun in it's chiggun hole and blow it's nog off. Broadcast on live stream hopefully.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Realistically speaking i know he will just get a slap on the wrist-ooops I mean paw but you can't blame me for holding out hope. I am going to sit around all day Monday eating jello pudding and watching Fat Albert cartoons.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I am going to sit around all day Monday eating jello pudding and watching Fat Albert cartoons.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had the ‘pleasure’ of dealing with the judge in the Cosby trial. Didn’t care too much for his attitude issues, etc. Had no clue who it was until I saw the chart (and the doctor told mentioned it).. Hate to say it but I got a bad feeling about the upcoming trial...hoping I’m wrong (only time will tell).

My guesses....
    In an ideal world ~ solitary confinement until its death.
    My guess ~ a slap on its paw.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, folks, I'd say I win this one.....some has yet to be seen, but I predicted a 5 year slap on the wrist, the Judge combined three counts into a single count with a max of 10 years, minimum of 3. Any guesses on which end of that scale his parole will occur? That said, the judge didn't go the full leniency route:

Proclaiming he felt feel a duty to “the public, the Commonwealth and the defendant,” O’Neill said there would be “no probation, no limited confinement” such as home arrest. “I am compelled to consider the guidelines,” O’Neill told the court of the prison time, which could have been up to four years under legislative rules.
    As attorneys for Cosby file their appeal, their client will have to cool his heels in prison while that case moves up to the state Supreme Court. His prison time will start immediately in a state facility; he had been under house arrest and out on $1 million bail.
    I'm going to stick to the rest of my prediction, though. Morgan Freeman might be the only other old nigger they could send to NU that might enjoy more popularity than Bill Cosby.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not forget what this "funny" spook drugged and raped to earn it's trip to NU..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrea is a man.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	5068

Seeing that he-she makes the whole thing that much more comical!!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.