Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Makes ABSOLUTELY no difference in the world in what position you may find a nigger.....a nigger is a nigger is a nigger...Period

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Well lookee there!

"Apprehend masterbating in the platoon area while on a detail"
    Duty MOS 760.07 Supply Clerk

Imagine the stains on the parachute silk that you would have to trust your life with.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Purple gum,
    and Brillo hair,
    White folk said:
    “Get away from there.”
    Coonifornia is da place to be,
    Fat white bitch put a spell on me.

Purple lip,
    and big toof gap,
    Where dem fat white bitches at?
    Smell like a week dead chimpanzee,
    Why dem white bitches don’t talk to me?

Heps muh! Heps muh!
    Ook! Ook!

Purple drank,
    All on muh lip,
    lubs to suck,
    Muh own muh dik.
    Gots da duty,
    It have to wait!
    ‘scuse me while I masturbate!

Heps muh! Heps muh!
    Ook! Ook! Screeeeeeeee!
    Smell like dead chimpanzee!
    Lawdy, lawdy! Heps muh!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonTownYT View Post
    David Gilmour. Enough said.
    One thing I will tip my hat at Gilmour for. He was one of the very first guitarists to give rise to the next wave of guitar effects. He used to work with the legendary Pete Cornish to develop new, improved and just plain crazy effects to make the electric guitar sound like something it had never sounded like ever before.

When I was a younger, gigging musician, I used to play psychedelia and 'shoegaze' music and I ran my guitar through a multitude of effects. I once was jamming in my apartment and I ran into my neighbors aftrewards and they asked what I had been playing. And I was like explaining to them I was trying out some new effects I had acquired and they were shocked I was playing a guitar. They liked my music, they just thought I was playing a synth or something. Gilmour and his ilk were probably a very, very early influence on many, many shoegaze musicians. He really pushed the boundaries of what a guitar could do soundwise.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don "Fingers" Felder is probably one of the most under-rated guitarists of all time. He was better than his band-mate Joe Walsh, and he taught Tom Petty how to play guitar when Petty was a kid and took guitar lessons from him in Florida. Felder came up with the guitar parts for Hotel California (but Henley and Frey filled in the words and melody). Felder has been passed over by most lists of the top guitarists because he got no respect in his own band (the Eagles), although Joe Walsh openly admits how good Felder was/is. Anyway, Felder is ten times better than Hendricks ever was.
    Also folks, let's not forget Eddie Van Halen. I'd also toss Geddy Lee of RUSH into the mix, because of the breadth of his ability with both bass guitar and keyboards.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The liberal media claimed that Hendrix left the army due to a back injury.

Just goes to show that fake news goes way way back