Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Superman might become burglar-man

That's right! YT superman no more. He will soon go around in the middle of the night raping women and robbing people.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/micha...ordan-superman

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was inevitable like James Bond. It's just a matter of time before everything's niggerized, and also a matter of time before nigger fatigue explodes.

How about this retelling of a joke. In that universe of nigger Superbuck, Flash is also a nigger. One day Superbuck uses his X-ray vision to see Flash in the Hall of Justice locker room, bent over. Superbuck starts thinking, "Sheeit, I gots fast speed, I could get me some DL action befo' Flash even knows wut been done." So Superbuck flies over faster than the eye can see, muh dikks a bunch of times, and flies off. Flash looks up and says, "Fuckwuddat?"

And the Invisible Sow says, "Sheeit, dunno, but dat thing still couldn't touch muh poosie!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It was inevitable like James Bond. It's just a matter of time before everything's niggerized, and also a matter of time before nigger fatigue explodes.

How about this retelling of a joke. In that universe of nigger Superbuck, Flash is also a nigger. One day Superbuck uses his X-ray vision to see Flash in the Hall of Justice locker room, bent over. Superbuck starts thinking, "Sheeit, I gots fast speed, I could get me some DL action befo' Flash even knows wut been done." So Superbuck flies over faster than the eye can see, muh dikks a bunch of times, and flies off. Flash looks up and says, "Fuckwuddat?"

And the Invisible Sow says, "Sheeit, dunno, but dat thing still couldn't touch muh poosie!"
    And the nigger Flash can only run at the speed of light if he's carrying a stolen TV set, or someone is chasing him with paternity results.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Faster than a speeding crackhead, able to leap prison fences in a single bound.

Look, up in the sky. It's a turd. It's a spade...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's Idris Ebola as the next James Bond. Serena will be the next Wonder Negress. There will be a Black Lantern, since there is already a Black Lightning on TV (I always thought that was just stupid; no lightning is ever black), and maybe as a reversal Ron Perlman will be the next King Kong.
    Fuck Hollywood.

Why is Batman like black people? Ans.: He can't go out at night without Robin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.