Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A basic income pilot in Mississippi will provide 15 buckless sows with $1,000 free every month

Oh right, as if these lazy ass sows aren't getting enough welfare, "disability," EBT, Section 8 and WIC already.

Who wants to bet that the extra windfall won't be spent on caring for their niglet spawns? *raises hand*

https://www.businessinsider.com/miss...th-cash-2018-9

An upcoming basic income pilot will provide 15 single black mothers in Jackson, Mississippi, with a monthly income of $1,000 for a year.

While at least six major basic income initiatives have formed in North America, Europe, and Africa over the past few years, the Magnolia Mother's Trust in Mississippi is the first pilot to focus on low-income black women. In general, universal basic income programs provide people with regular cash payments regardless of income level.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so, how many bottles of crack is that?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    An upcoming basic income pilot will provide 15 single black mothers in Jackson, Mississippi, with a monthly income of $1,000 for a year.
    I had to read this twice. I kept envisioning a nigger in Cessna C172 dropping money on sows from above...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll just squat and grunt out some more niglets. Feed roaches and you get more roaches.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Notice it specifies BLACK mothers? Thus struggling single white mothers dont get squat. Come on YT, open your wallets and pay up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gibsusdat.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	253.5 KB 
ID:	5047
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought a pilot pilot. I know niggers have no brains for maths n sheeit so it can't be nigger pilots. Now I understand it's a pilot program. How'd you like that $1000 a month per regress free gibs? Just makes me sick. They should work at Lowe's for their nigger CEO.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before, and I'll say it over and over again until everyone understands it.

The powers that be subsidize niggers for one reason. To create debt. Completing your understanding of this equation is up to you.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.