Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboon mail carrier steals over 6,000 greeting cards filled with money

Typical greedy sow. "Support her four kids." Yeah, right.

https://bossip.com/1669375/mail-stea...g-cards-money/

According to New York Daily News, Ebony Lavonne Smith of Wisconsin pled guilty to stealing checks and cash from over 6,000 greeting cards. The 20-year-old admitted to taking the money as part of a plea deal earlier this month.

She started her job working for the USPS in March 2015. In the summer of 2017, residents within Smith’s assigned zip codes started complaining that they weren’t receiving their cards.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Despicable nigger.

Online court documents explained that Smith was caught stealing after a test card containing a $20 bill was placed in her container to be delivered on her route. The envelope for the card held a transmitter that would activate if the card was opened.
    Pitiful excuse too. Isn't that gubmint job and whatever other this sow is no doubt collecting supposed to support her chiruns?

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's the thieving sheboon. Seems like the media is trying to hide that it's a thieving nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3180791_300.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	5039

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3292415_240.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	5040

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the post office pays these niggers huge salaries and plenty of benefits. Healthcare, about 30 days of vacation and sick days and holiday.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Over 6000 cards pawed. And this MENSA candidate didn't think anyone would start to notice?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    20 years old and four kids. I bet the oldest one is 10.

Also, I applied for a job at the post office once a number of years back. I didn't get the job because I'm not a nigger!
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 09-23-2018 at 03:47 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    my brother in law is a postal carrier. naturally he's a nigger loving libtard. enuff said

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Law of nature: give a nigger a chance to live an honest life, it will always regress to its selfish, criminal state. Why waste time hiring these useless niggers?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That story does not surprise me one bit...

I had a temporary (holiday) position working for the post office..

The floor managers were niggers...

At least four days a week the police were there to arrest niggers for tampering with the mail. You name it they did it ~ stealing money out of gift cards, stealing the box boxes (Christmas gifts), and the list goes on and on. Needless to say any letters that get mailed out are taped well (to prevent grubby shit paws from opening it) and I don’t sent packages thru the mail unless it’s a life or death situation.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 20-year-old admitted to taking the money as part of a plea deal earlier this month.
    Let me guess, it's a nigger or cuck prosecutor offering a deal on what should be an open and shut case.

When I did holiday work, at orientation we were told about a dead letter handler who figured out an envelope contained a rebate. So she cashed it, not a lot of money, and she started looking out for others outside of dead letters. She got caught after the local bank got suspicious about frequently cashing checks not made out to her, and they knew where she worked. She didn't steal a lot, but it was a felony: lost her job, pension, big fine, some jail time, as she deserved. She was white, though, and we can bet this niggeress won't get punished much at all.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.