Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Sow murders white two year old girl

First, this is digging back into history. It is the documented story of a 13 year old sow who murdered a two year old white child back in the year 1868. I discovered this article by chance while reading through a magazine called Kentucky Explorer. It is a monthly magazine that prints old news stories and family stories from years ago. Since I did not get this off the internet I had to scan the magazine and am posting the article as a picture.Excuse the crudeness as I do not have the best photo editing software.

We often talk about how wild and out of control niggers are today. How we need a return back to the good old days when a nigger knew its place. This article makes me question that. Were there ever really any good old days where a nigger knew better than to harm a human? This took place simply 3 years after the end of the Civil War and in a southern state at that yet this evil nigger was bold enough to intentionally murder a human child. Yes-as the article says justice was served but justice will not bring that child back to life.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kyscan2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	4991
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 12 year old nigger is already a full grown adult.
    Niggers rarely live beyond age 30.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow. that was good.
    The NYT too. Right away, nigger girl murders 2 year old white girl. Not like today. A cute little child killed a 2 year old.
    And the nigger hoe said it did not know why it keeled the 2 yo human child. It just ran on instinct.