Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre- Hurricane Looter Meeting

I can't help but wonder how many Niggers are huddled in some rats nest section 8 nirvana are planning a post hurricane loot fest. While most humans are busy fortifying businesses, homes and tending to basic survival needs the Nigger doesn't give a shit. He doesn't own the crib he stays at, the hooptie he drives is behind payments on and Fema will feed him.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hurricane florence.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	4978
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet niggers will loot when there's a respite in the storm. It's what they do! If they don't, they would have evolved from Australopithecus to Homo Erectus.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    I can't help but wonder how many Niggers are huddled in some rats nest section 8 nirvana are planning a post hurricane loot fest. While most humans are busy fortifying businesses, homes and tending to basic survival needs the Nigger doesn't give a shit. He doesn't own the crib he stays at, the hooptie he drives is behind payments on and Fema will feed him.
    Niggers really shouldn't be capitalized (unless at the beginning of a sentence like in this case).

Actually I wish there was something below lower case to use for them.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If they come to my neighborhood it will turn into a mass nigger funeral. My neighbors don't play

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yet another photographically accurate depiction of the knee-grow. The National Guard should be on alert with orders to assist the Bat Fairy if necessary. Zero tolerance for looting and associated TNB! If niggers want to have a bongo party in their own niggernests, though, I'm OK with that.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get the whole grammar part and I only capitalize Nigger to make it stand out more in the reworded story.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and get ready for the blame Trump routine from the media. Somehow President Trump will be to blame for this hurricane. Rockfished niggers, Lack of aid being sent in to nigger areas, and of course Trump has some sort of hurricane machine that he can use to control the weather just like George Bush had. All of it will be his fault.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    EVERY business owner in the path of the storm needs to GO KOREAN!!! on the inevitable nigger looters.

(a reference to Korean store owner to the nigger rodney kang riots in L.A. for any newer Planters)

No prisoners....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Yet another photographically accurate depiction of the knee-grow. The National Guard should be on alert with orders to assist the Bat Fairy if necessary. Zero tolerance for looting and associated TNB! If niggers want to have a bongo party in their own niggernests, though, I'm OK with that.
    A Wyatt cracks me up too with his uncanny and very insightful observations of the feral ape-like nigger mind.
    Here's another jewel he recently dropped on teh innernets.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The area that the storm will impact reads like a glossary of TNB towns. Starting with Wilmington, Fayetteville and the Pee Dee is teaming with groids. If mass looting didn't occur in the path of the storm Niggers need to up their game.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Oh and get ready for the blame Trump routine from the media. Somehow President Trump will be to blame for this hurricane. Rockfished niggers, Lack of aid being sent in to nigger areas, and of course Trump has some sort of hurricane machine that he can use to control the weather just like George Bush had. All of it will be his fault.
    Spot on maing! Every bit of this ^^^. Now we wait.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nogs won't be looting. They would be rescuing stranded sneakers and flat screen TVs
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The nogs won't be looting. They would be rescuing stranded sneakers and flat screen TVs
    I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers would walk past water and nutritious food to loot a C-store of pork skins, lotto tix, Newports and malted beverages.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Niggers would walk past water and nutritious food to loot a C-store of pork skins, lotto tix, Newports and malted beverages.
    ^^^^.....This.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know A. Wyatt Mann was still doing his thing. That's great

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cue footage of nigger looters in..3..2..1

Breaking: Looters empty Family Dollar store in WIlmington NC after Florence hit.;
    WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) -
    Wilmington police were told by management of a Family Dollar to stand down after receiving reports of looting at the store Saturday afternoon.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That one at the end is an ass only a nigger would love. The way it bent over, she's probably had lots of practice with bucks. Hell, she's probably looting because her buck is too lazy to come out and loot.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast