Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cartoon of Sheboon Williams Tantrum Goes Viral

Typical nigger behavior y'all!

I couldn't resist sharing this remarkable work of art. Make sure you all give the cartoonist plenty of praise for accuracy!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The artist got the dimensions right...this should be in the Louvre.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw the actual footage of the sherilla's cat 5 chimpout

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That about sums it up. I saw the tantrum for the first time on this mornings news.

The wildebeest broke the racket like it was paper mache' oh...and then got fined something like 17k.

The Associated Press reported on Sunday that Williams was fined a total of $17,000 by the tournament referee's office on three code violations: "$10,000 for 'verbal abuse' of chair umpire*Carlos Ramos, $4,000 for being warned for coaching, and $3,000 for breaking her racket."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's really amusing is the nigger beasts are trying to get it taken down for being RAYYYYYYYYCIST.

Did these shit stains forget the same was done to John McEnroe some years back? Oh wait, he was a human

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's A. Wyatt Mann level work there. We need more artists like this.

It must have been all of the (natural) testosterone coursing through that transvestite buck's tarlike black blood.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That’s a Tarcoon.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    What's really amusing is the nigger beasts are trying to get it taken down for being RAYYYYYYYYCIST.

Did these shit stains forget the same was done to John McEnroe some years back? Oh wait, he was a human
    Off topic but A+ on the avatar. I actually did laugh out loud. Good one!

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw a sound byte of the actual chimpout....the nigger monkey was yelling at the umpire and then slammed its racquet down and bent it up destroying it...stinking nigger, the dirty nigger baboon got beat by a younger light-skinned nigger; half jap..half Haitian voodoo nigger....lol

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen Steffi Graf do such vile actions. Then again only niggers do chimpouts. This is an instant classic of a negroid chimpout. Cheating negress.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There’s no way that thing isn’t at least three quarters Sasquatch. It must have been bred in some secret lab somewhere. No self-respecting ‘squatch would ever pork a nigger. It’s possible some random Bigfoot stumbled across some bodily fluids left over from the Tuskegee syphilis experiment or something, I suppose. But that thing is one fucked up genetic mutant alright.