Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile nigger sow fired as a teacher after discovered to be a pole dancer ho on the side

Kandice Mason is a middle school teacher in North Carolina who says she was unfairly suspended because she is a part-time pole dancing instructor.

Now the teacher has gone public to criticize the school district’s action, which came after school officials learned she had posted numerous pole dancing videos on her private Facebook page. You can see some of the pole dancing videos below.

In a post in July 2018 on Facebook, she wrote, in part, “Once again, I am not a robot. I do not fit into the compartmentalized piece of sh*t box that you want to place me in. I do not follow YOUR strict, conservative, prehistoric, ancient rhetoric that demonizes my sexuality and polices my body, making me unable to govern my own d*mn ADULT self and have to adhere to and within the context and moral obligations of your own personal code of ethics.”
    Standards of character be racist an sheet. Niggers shouldn't be allowed to be teachers anyway.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kandi...teacher-video/

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pole dancer my ass. Being a nigress, I'd bet it was also a ho'. I wonder if it muh-poosied any of its students.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some Poles dancing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture-1601-l.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	256.8 KB 
ID:	4937