Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

I thought the Chinese were supposed to be smart..

Speaking to a gathering of African leaders in Beijing, Mr Xi said the figure includes $15 billion in grants, interest-free loans and concessional loans, $20 billion in credit lines, $10 billion for "development financing" and $5 billion to buy imports from Africa.

In addition, he said China will encourage companies to invest at least $10 billion in Africa over the next three years.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-rai...173840507.html

China has pumped more than $124 billion into Africa since 2000 and on Monday offered another $60 billion while canceling the debts of some poor African nations. It has spent $500 million on Belt and Road projects in dozens of countries globally.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c...903-story.html

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No they are just intelligent, not smart. There is a difference.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Big difference between book smart and common sense.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a poison pill. Get the niggers to buy all your shit and get them to give you all their resources etc... Be the only country they trade with and its too late.

Europe used to do this in Africa, South and North America. Get the natives to hand over shit by being their only trade option and friend!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018...ing-jobs-intl/

Chinese companies have 89% nigger workers in Africa. That is alot of cheap labor. Remember Africans enslaved themselves for only a few hundred dollars a year!! Not a few hundred dollars a month but a year! Why bring them as slaves while they are this cheap!!! No slave master needed. They'll whip each other for this work LOL.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    China will start moving their own in soon and it will be new China by 2025

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

Chinese companies have 89% nigger workers in Africa. That is alot of cheap labor. Remember Africans enslaved themselves for only a few hundred dollars a year!! Not a few hundred dollars a month but a year! Why bring them as slaves while they are this cheap!!! No slave master needed. They'll whip each other for this work LOL.
    This.
    Massa knew this fact about niggers back before 1865. To get niggers to pick the cotton, you find and single out all of the alpha silverback bucks and give them whips. They'll then do the hard sweaty work of whipping the other niggers into line, for the princely cost of a little extra chiggunz and waddymellunz. Niggers LOVE to lord it over other niggers. Just look at the Coon Continent.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    This.
    Massa knew this fact about niggers back before 1865. To get niggers to pick the cotton, you find and single out all of the alpha silverback bucks and give them whips. They'll then do the hard sweaty work of whipping the other niggers into line, for the princely cost of a little extra chiggunz and waddymellunz. Niggers LOVE to lord it over other niggers. Just look at the Coon Continent.
    They got everything right back in the day, but by bring them over. Should have just left them there with slaves in Africa. They'll whip each other for chicken LOL. Watermelons are a bonus for extra whipping.

“For my wage, I have a lot of responsibility,” he says, explaining that he oversees 100 workers, including 11 line supervisors. “If they make mistakes, my wages get docked.” Getachew has taught himself to speak Chinese to give himself “unique” employment skills. “I tried to find out everything I could about China on the internet,” he says. “When I saw Asian people, I just tried to speak to them.”

This nigger is only paid 90 bucks a month as a overseer lol.