Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoot at police then get shot in return and your family wins $38 million

First, I don't know if this one was ever covered or not. But if so it was so outrageous it deserves another look.

2016 this batshit crazy sheboon is pulled over by police for not having tags on its car. She started with all of that sovereign citizen nonsense. All of this was caught on video, during the video she can be heard telling her little niglet in the back seat things like that the police are going to kill them and whatever he does fight them. That white people kill them just because. If they get him out of the car fight them. She repeatedly tells police that they will have to kill her because she is going to fight with them. This entire incident went on forever and frankly it is hard to listen to her without wanting to smash your computer. This entire thing ends with her being arrested.

This video is so cringy it is hard to watch.

Several months later after not appearing in court for this case police show up at her house with a warrant for her arrest. She refuses to come out and barricades herself inside with several guns and her kid. Several times she points her gun at police, eventually taking a shot at one officer. Also she is broadcasting this on Facebook Live as it went down and can be heard telling her kid to kill the police. Eventually she is shot and killed in this stand off. Clear cut case of police defending themselves.

One would think it ends there but no...here is the real kicker. Her family is then awarded $38 million dollars in a wrongful death suit. Even with all of the evidence a jury of 6 women (probably all niggers) awarded her family that insane amount of money.

I never had heard anything about this case. I woke up early this morning and the first thing I stumbled across on the internet was a link to this story. I can tell it is going to be one hell of a nigger filled day.

The City of Baltimore has filed a appeal, hopefully the lawsuit will get overturned.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...323-story.html
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has there ever been a study of what happens when these niggers get this money and what they do with it?

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember that sow, and thank god it's dead and in DNS and won't be crapping out any criminal niglets anymore.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a bunch of bullshit!
    It used to be that even if you were white and you flapped your mouth like that to the police you were in for some oak shampoo and a trip to the hoosegow. We need to go back to those days. Shit. My parents warned me as a kid that there was nothing the police or teachers could do to me that they wouldn't do worse once they got hold of me.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.