Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A police chief is "embarrassed" that its runaway teenaper beat up an elderly Sikh

I'm surprised this even made the news, but as we know well, a YT accidentally pushing against a nigger will lead to riots.

Tyrone McAllister, 18, and a 16-year-old boy could face charges including attempted robbery, elder abuse and assault following Monday's attack in the city of Manteca. Police say they are investigating the attack as a robbery, not a hate crime, The Modesto Bee newspaper reported.

McAllister is the son of Union City Police Chief Darryl McAllister, who wrote Wednesday on Facebook that "words can barely describe how embarrassed, dejected, and hurt my wife, daughters, and I feel right now."

The chief said his son began running away and getting into trouble about two years ago, committed several theft-related crimes and spent several months in juvenile detention. Later, as an adult, the younger McAllister spent another three months in jail, his father said.

"Violence and hatred is not what we have taught our children; intolerance for others is not even in our vocabulary, let alone our values," he wrote. "Crime has never been an element of our household, our values, nor the character to which we hold ourselves."

When I was growing up, I never did even shoplifting, because my parents didn't raise me like niggers, and Sandman Sr. would have straightened me out if I got in trouble, if you know what I mean.

Isn't the teenaper in the buck's household? Then crime is part of their household.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Prosecutors say Evans was convicted of first-degree residential robbery in 2010 and corporal injury to a spouse in 2013. In addition, McAllister and Evans are charged with robbing a man in East Oakland about five hours before Liyanage was shot.
    and last Dec. 11 (2018) he was convicted of attempted robbery in connection with that attack.
    And the old silverback swears he didn't raise his nigger to be a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_234608.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	8705

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And the old silverback swears he didn't raise his nigger to be a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_234608.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	8705
    He may not have.

The nigger genetics just took over. You can give a nigger everything - love, attention, a good family, all the trappings of a normal human existence...and it will still want to be a dumb cRapper and gibs and muh-dik and rape and murder.

Because a nigger is a nigger.

They're like bears. I expect a bear to be a bear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    They're like bears. I expect a bear to be a bear.
    I like this ^^^^ Never heard it put exactly that way.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just aghast that any nigger becomes chief of police. Just affirmative action at its finest. Making lots of $ and benefits while not providing the protection the public needs. Just a waste of money to employ a nigger in public office.

The nigger gene is primeval but resilient, it's just like cockroach genes. As said above, no love or compassion can tame a wild nigger heart. At least a bear does not portray itself as a human. Niggers, they say they are equal to humans! And they muh-dikk mudsharks & pollute humanity!
    Coalburning is bestiality.