Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember Latarian? The cute little 7 year old who took his grannys car?

It was way back in 2007. He made the news for stealing his Grannys car and leading police on a chase then afterwards telling the news He didn't give a shit, doing hood things is fun. He went on from there to do multiple crimes. Stealing cars several more times, he beat his Granny up in Walmart over some chicken wings, you name it he did it. The media LOVED this little monster, he was invited to be on several TV shows because he was just so darn cute and cuddly! The news would report on his antics with a smile and present it as a lighter side of the news story. "Oh that little Latarian is at it again!" I remember at the time telling people that boy is going to be a full grown buck monster one day, he will be 17-18 and doing much worse. Of course I was called racist.
    Looks like I was right:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last segment of the story will be

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "news" and "entertainment" perverts who thought this violent nigger was so cute are far more dangerous to society than the nigger itself.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger will either end up bat-winged or in NU tossing salad the rest of it's pathetic useless life. Hopefully the former

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this nigger winds up with batwings. It's a lot cheaper for taxpayers than a lifetime supply of all-you-can-eat tossed salad.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know they all look the same, but this mutant bears a striking resemblance to the late batwinged "gentle giant", Michael Brown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brown.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	4739

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I know they all look the same, but this mutant bears a striking resemblance to the late batwinged "gentle giant", Michael Brown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brown.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	4739
    Nah.... It looks like a fat Trayboon.... In that picture near the top anyway...
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.