Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Brutalized unto death. The feral beasts have no limits

remember emily elizabeth haddock

"On September 21, 2007, a 12-year old white girl named Emily Haddock was home sick from school. Four black males broke into her home and shot her in the head numerous times. Her body was found later that same day by her grandfather. Initially the police described the murder scene as “brutal,” but didn’t elaborate. Almost immediately a shroud enveloped the case and any further details have been carefully suppressed.

The four black males charged are Sherrod Nicholas Harrison, 19, Michael Graham Currie, 18, Van Roger Smith Jr., 16, and Ryan Jermar White, 18. Despite the fact that all of them are adults, including 16-year old Smith, given the crime, and two have extensive criminal records the media, and local police insist on referring to them all as “teens,” in an effort to mitigate what they’ve done ."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emily_Elizabeth_Haddock.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	4722

Find-a-Grave Memorial

I do not want this post removed so I remain mute regarding my thoughts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    May the niggers get justice in prison. You know our justice system doesn't ever punish them.

Everyone please arm all your kin at home.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Never a word about it, ever, that I ever saw. Liberals don't even use white victims to call for gun bans.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    19? I think he knew what he was doing.