Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Idiot white mom Ashley England leaves her 7 month old alone with a feral nigger..

The June 30 incident took place when 24-year-old Caleb Collins was babysitting the then-7-month-old son of friends in Fort Collins. Collins palmed the boy by the face and threw him after the child crawled toward his PlayStation 4 video game console and pulled on one of the cables, according to police reports and court testimony.

The boy flipped in the air and hit his head twice on the ground before coming to a rest. He suffered a skull fracture, bruising and bleeding in his brain, and 10 months later he cannot sit up without support and regularly returns to the hospital for treatment.
    http://www.9news.com/life/moms/mom-o...ents/438322844

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/news...ant/307363001/

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    ONLY a delusional mudshark would let that knuckle dragging groid anywhere near a child.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This seems to come up often. It's mind boggling to me that so many people are so trusting of niggers.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid Hair View Post
    This seems to come up often. It's mind boggling to me that so many people are so trusting of niggers.

I truly believe this is often the result of bad parenting. If I had my way about it. ALL young white men and women, during their freshman year of high school, should be sat in a room and made to read the contents of a site like this, so that they may be enlightened. Watch the videos, read, learn how things work. Like civics.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal thinking. They think groids are like all the nice,smart, magic ones on tv. They are too dumb to see the propaganda. They must learn the hard way.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Collins' loved ones and defense counsel described his actions as a split-second mistake borne out of intense stress and frustration. They said Collins is a kind, gentle and deeply religious man with no history of violence who worked hard to support his wife and 2-year-old son while also attending college for exercise science.
    I try to explain this to humans all the time. Every single nigger on the face of the Earth is only a heartbeat away from a chimpout. Every single one of them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I try to explain this to humans all the time. Every single nigger on the face of the Earth is only a heartbeat away from a chimpout. Every single one of them.
    I've tried also. They never listen.

Gul Dukat
    Chimpout Guest
    It's always the children who suffer the parent's stupidity.