Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers using gay dating app to target robbery victims charged with federal hate crimes..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	texas-grindr-hate-crime-2017-5-10.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	236.2 KB 
ID:	781

SHERMAN, Texas -- A federal grand jury returned an 18-count superseding indictment charging four Texas men with federal hate crime and conspiracy charges after they allegedly targeted gay men, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports.

Anthony Shelton, 19; Nigel Garrett, 21; Chancler Encalade, 20; and Cameron Ajiduah, 18, were named in the indictment returned by a federal grand jury Wednesday charging them with conspiring to cause bodily injury to people because of the sexual orientation.
    For each of the four home invasions, the defendants used Grindr, a social media dating platform for gay men, to falsely identify as a gay man and arrange to meet the victim at the victim's home.

Once inside, the defendants assaulted the victim, restrained the victim with tape, and made derogatory statements about their homosexuality.

The defendants had a firearm during each home invasion, and they stole the victim's property, including cars.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/4-texas-...-victims-feds/
    Last edited by Mushmouth; 05-11-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well all bucks are downlow. I bet they use that as a defense to the hate crime charge.
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They will be getting ALL the downlow homo butt sex their sphincters can handle in NU
    Last edited by Boy; 05-11-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a bunch of intelligent looking nogs.

I wonder if the "victims" were niggers too? Invite total strangers from Grindr ("Dating platform" hahaha!) of all things, to come to your home? What could go wrong?

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    Anyone who would invite a random nigger to their home for sex deserves whatever happens to them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny that as lazy as niggers are, when it comes to a criminal act they suddenly become quite industrious.
    "Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin igger View Post
    Anyone who would invite a random nigger to their home for sex deserves whatever happens to them.
    I agree

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Lady Bastille
    Chimpout Guest
    Why use Grindr? There are plenty of other sites where you can get info on people. I don't think they were using it as an excuse to hurt gay men rather to swindle them out of their money. This is a unique Dindu Nuffin.