Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello my name is NIGGER

So I notice a nigger at work. Wow that's not hard to do considering they clone the damn things there. But this nigger was extra special. I could tell by the darkness of its skin that it came straight from Africa. I predict this nigger is part of the here today gone tomorrow crowd. They bring these shits in, they last 3-4 days and either quit or get fired. For the past couple days I have noticed he was wearing something taped to his shirt. A small white paper around his chest. Today I get close enough to see it. What was it? One of those damn Hello My Name Is (fill in the blank) tags. He had it duct taped to his shirt. And here is the best part. Instead of having his name written on the tag it had the companies name written in there. I couldn't resist. I go up and try to strike up a conversation. That's when I realized he barely could speak any English. He had a very deep African accent. I point at the tag on his shirt and asked is that your name? He said no-that's where I go. I go there today. The only thing I could think of was that somewhere someone sticks him on a bus or taxi and that tag is to tell the driver where to drop him off at. I never did get his actual name so I just called him Marvin. Starvin Marvin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starv.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	779

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    You should make him a name tag that reflects that.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was half expecting his name tag would say nigger on it.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk