Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

United Nigger Lines Employee of the Year

I hope UAL management feasted their eyes on this video... or maybe they didn't... leading to the Coonteenth Mega Moolie Marathon in which they staffed a trip from IAH to ORD with nothing but chimps both in the air and on the ground.

The narrative of the video is the ramp is wet and the tug can't get traction to push back a UAL 777. (Gray underbody, gold pinstripe... definitely a UAL jet.)

Tugs have rear tow bar hooks so if the tug cannot push the load or get traction, a second tug can be safely connected to double up and get the job done.

In the video after a short period of time, smoke can be seen rolling out from under the tug as the driver keeps the pedal on the mat instead of calling for assistance.

A jabobba can be seen knuckling up and instead of getting another tug and towbar, it jumps on a baggage cart tractor and bumper rams the tug thinking with its peanut brain that it's powerful compact car size engine will push the T7 and the tug! Silly nigger!

And of course as you may have expected, at the tail end of the video, out knuckles a spook from the cab of the tug.

So much could have gone wrong here. United niggers could have easily caught a multi-million dollar air liner on fire after the overheated tug tires ignited hydraulic fluid or anything like that.

Go ahead and hire some more niggers United. By the way United, do you also hire niggers in the hangar to perform maintenance too?

https://youtu.be/UzC9K1x9z1U

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger, SC Anemia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funky niggers on the flight line ? What could go wrong.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpcongo niggers have never been known for their intelligence. They should never be allowed near an airplane much less employed in an airport.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chicongo's O'Hare and Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jakscoon are two airports in particular that are niggerfuxated beyond repair. I dread every time I have to fly through those places.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Affirmative action will kill even more people now. Seriously who qualified these apes to go near an aircraft? They shouldn't be allowed near automobiles.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post